Any new parties next year?

Judgement Fridays as well which you'd expect to have a few trance names on.
I don't think it's the number of trance nights thats the issue more the quality...i could be wrong though.
Most of the lads i used to go to trance nights with are into the likes of JOC, Kearney, Solarstone, Suckley, Askew, Menno, Thrillseekers etc which have quite a few dates together at Cream.
At the other nights (although i think Connected will be quite good) there might be one if your're lucky with a number of the now named 'trouse' DJs thrown in too.

Apart from the topics you're talking, what about Wednesdays? Nothing confirmed in Space or Amnesia so far...

Do you think Space will repeat with Ibiza Calling? Maybe more Cafe Olé or something new?
And if La troya moves to Sundays...

And I don't see anything posted for DC-10 Paradise on the calendar. It's gonna be my fifth time in the island and never gone to this club, Is there a lot of difference about the atmosphere between Circoloco and Paradise? What time does the culb close on Wednesdays? If you read spotlight web they say drinks are cheaper than the usual, but I read prices were 15-16€ in 2014....

Apart from the topics you're talking, what about Wednesdays? Nothing confirmed in Space or Amnesia so far...

Do you think Space will repeat with Ibiza Calling? Maybe more Cafe Olé or something new?
And if La troya moves to Sundays...

And I don't see anything posted for DC-10 Paradise on the calendar. It's gonna be my fifth time in the island and never gone to this club, Is there a lot of difference about the atmosphere between Circoloco and Paradise? What time does the culb close on Wednesdays? If you read spotlight web they say drinks are cheaper than the usual, but I read prices were 15-16€ in 2014....

Personally prefer Circo Loco on a Monday, feels more a 'party atmosphere' than at Paradise. Think a vodka and mixer was 10 euro last year, San Miguel 8 euro

Circoloco is much more international clubber than paradise(just my opinion) and circoloco is DC10!

I find it hard to get excited about new parties that still have the same jokers that play on the island anyway. :rolleyes:

I find it hard to get excited about new parties that still have the same jokers that play on the island anyway. :rolleyes:

yup very few exceptions there. and someone like john talabot (who I am very much looking forward to see) should play a smaller venue than amnesia IMO.

Yea I guess so, just not very exciting. May be less exciting if TOU does their own thing at DC10....could see them bringing some talent their way

Back