Any new parties next year?

Love the underground saturdays @ tox
Just found this on RA

Basti Grub an interesting booking when im there, will always remember his track 'sick', too many parties to choose from this year especially since im meant to be going to Ibiza with a more laid back approach with the Mrs

Tale of us just confirmed their life and death night for dc 10 running every Friday between july 31st and Aug 28!

Im there 10th to 18 july :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

the l&d at dc10 was another 'worst secret' this winter...the first time I heard about it was before christmas.

very good line ups definitely on all dates. one room only. even if it's only 5 dates, it's another new night that takes some artists away that normally would play elsewhere. it's gonna be a very interesting season!

the l&d at dc10 was another 'worst secret' this winter...the first time I heard about it was before christmas.

very good line ups definitely on all dates. one room only. even if it's only 5 dates, it's another new night that takes some artists away that normally would play elsewhere. it's gonna be a very interesting season!
wasnt meant to be getting over this year but this wee additional night makes me wanna book up again now. :)
love the life and death stuff, its top drawer

Any thoughts on the timeframe for this Life & Death Party? Will it start earlier similar to Circo Loco or be more of its own night like Paradise? Was planning on Music On for 8/28 but considering Tale of Us's tour schedule (as of now at least) may be my only shot to catch them this summer as they do not look like they will be hanging out in the States much. Wouldnt mind doing both parties but not sure if its feasible...

Any thoughts on the timeframe for this Life & Death Party? Will it start earlier similar to Circo Loco or be more of its own night like Paradise? Was planning on Music On for 8/28 but considering Tale of Us's tour schedule (as of now at least) may be my only shot to catch them this summer as they do not look like they will be hanging out in the States much. Wouldnt mind doing both parties but not sure if its feasible...

I think 11pm or midnight to 7am.

Couldn't be happier i arrive on the morning of the last L&D night, since they are only running through Aug does this mean they have replaced the usual takeovers on Sat nights at DC10?

innervision's lost in a moment...
That one is the key right there, those lost in a moment parties usually take a long time to announce, heard some whispers this weekend there will be one in new york soon, can never get enough from the innervisions team

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet but here is sunk lineups

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 153
Back