Any new parties next year?

Looks like We Love at Sankeys and Enter are the last big players to announce lineups, with Enter at least starting to drop some on Monday

I'm really anxious over we love. We're getting really close now yet no lineups yet
With the exception of Zabiela complaining on Twitter that he is not confirmed, I think you will actually see a lot of the same cast from last year or so plus maybe a few one offs. Sasha, Dusky, PBR streetgang, Skream, Route 94, Bicep. I think Sankeys will stay true to the British love and pull a lot from the homefront.

I'm just really wondering if Sasha is coming as seeing him in Ibiza would be nuts. But at the same time I don't want him coming at the same time as June 24th's Hyte event with Macro Plex and Dettmann. That would cause the conflict arrgh

He's another one i have just never been able to get into, I've seen a few sets and I always end up kind of bored just not my style i guess, that June 24th Hyte is like one of the only interesting dates to me with Pan Pot and Dettman so at least you have that either way, plus Paradise lineups still to come out also

I hear you on Sasha, he's not what he used to be. But I'm biased towards him due to his Global Underground 13 mix which much pretty introduced to me to underground dance. Paradise is another awesome event, I know, but I won't be in Ibiza when it opens up.

Turns out I'll have two cracks at seeing him at La Familia (also on a Wed). They just released their lineup but not for the specific dates. Not too shabby.

10403427_1522661024621242_8881307829917698047_n.jpg

children of the 80s at hard rock hotel...

thoughts?

Surely nobody is looking at it and going "ooh, Vengaboys b2b with Eifel 65, better make that the big night of the holiday....."

You know what, maybe they are saying that and god luck to them if they are but as Dirk says, got an air of Pontins about it if you ask me!

Ibiza as far as I can remember has always had this sort of thing.

I remember going in the late 80,s early 90's and parents took me to some big club that had the 4 tops playing one night.

Not sure where it was but seemed huge to me as a child. big stage with loads of tables.

Also Michel Cleis listed to play @ No Name on Fri 04/09 on Gigatools - doesn't say an even name

Back