Any new parties next year?

I've noticed MK has been featuring quite prominently in Defected's line ups recently. Is there a possibility he could be tying up with them this summer in Ibiza?

Even with his 10+ Pacha dates last year MK still played a few Defected dates if I recall. Reading between the lines with no inside info and just guessing.... It does seem strange that Pacha haven't locked down Friday and made some kind of announcement. @stivi etc any ideas when something will be announced?

Just thought i'd request a little update.

Any news on Ushuaia & Space Fridays?

The venue for Hard Times?

Is Maceo tied up with Hyte now?

Finally, Tini on Tuesdays still happening?

If true, has to just be Vista surely? I can't imagine in anyway this can fill the whole place!

giga tools has dj tennis playing on several FRIDAYS at dc10. life and death night?

Life and Death onto Music On? Wow

The only thing I'll say is that Tale of Us already has a few Friday bookings elsewhere. So if it is a Fri residency, they might not be there every week...

Last edited:
Martin Solveig presents My House...

Yep! Just commented on that on the Pacha thread! Good move in terms of gaining market share. Why would they go up against HYTE, Paradise with a more underground night! Though he does nothing for me!

^^^ yeah, inclined to agree. Can understand their reasoning, but can't see it doing good numbers. Not sure it's gonna have much of a drawer for their precious VIPs either.

^^^ yeah, inclined to agree. Can understand their reasoning, but can't see it doing good numbers. Not sure it's gonna have much of a drawer for their precious VIPs either.

Still a fair few EDM stars knocking around without an Ibiza residency, expected Pacha to bring in a bigger name than that.

Back