Any new parties next year?

I guess the question is... does Safehouse retain Sundays at Space. If you do, then conceivable Vagabundos could work hosting the terrace, with big names on rotation in the Discoteca as with last year?

safehouse were out of we love already before we love's decision to move. I had mentioned this here about two months ago or so.

Genuinely thought it was just an April fool! Surprised by the move. Could be a big night for sankeys now depending if we love keep a lot of their regular artists. Some very good line ups last year so let's hope so. Be good to see a few different names at sankeys

hahahahahahahahahaetcpp ...
now the end of the world has finally come ...
can't believe what i just read @ ibizaspotlight-fb :eek::confused::twisted:

To be fair if anyone is going to make it work at another venue its going to be Whittle, Hughes and Vincent…its got a good chance of flourishing at Sankeys…I went once last year and had a blast but it hasn't been the same as it was years ago for a long while now. Will be interested to see what they offer….

To be honest IMO We Love had lost a lot of its appeal at space

Lawler left, sasha scaled down and their lineups were not as thrilling as other nights

Perhaps a new move could be good
But everyone knew it as We Love Sundays at Space even tho it was We Love... That just happened to be on Sunday's

With vaganbundos apparently taking over at least some of Sunday's at space
Can they hold the whole club?

Intruiging

wasn't there talk of a Kompakt night at Space or am I imagining that? Could it be Vagabundos x Kompakt on Sundays at Space?

Luciano taking the whole space? Not sure he still able to fill such a big venue especially with the huge competition this year! Let's see

And if he does, does that mean he's not gonna do Cocoon on Mondays? Two days side by side might lose Luciano's appeal

Back