Any new parties next year?

not a new party but any idea when Cocoon dates/lineups will be out? From memory I think they're normally one of the earliest

so....6 out of 7 weekly sankeys parties have now been officially confirmed

mondays - cuff
tuesdays - tribal sessions
wednesdays - still TBC
thursdays - colors
fridays - shelter
saturdays - magna carta
sundays - viva warriors

I don't think this is gonna happen I'm afraid...

Yeah my heart sunk when I seen fuse wasn't announced...

Is the new Wednesday not tied down yet so they can't confirm it? Or are they building up to announce it if it's a potentially 'big night'? Does it come in to the 'underground' bracket?

the wed at sankeys is decided as such, but a few last details are yet to be confirmed as far as I know. I don't think it will be very undergroundy...with HYTE and paradise happening on the same night, they'll go for something a tad more mainstream.

pacha wed and fri - my guess is that they'll announce them during miami, but I might be wrong.

the wed at sankeys is decided as such, but a few last details are yet to be confirmed as far as I know. I don't think it will be very undergroundy...with HYTE and paradise happening on the same night, they'll go for something a tad more mainstream.

Duke Dumont is still a prominent name at their Opening Party. And on the Wednesday night as well.

Blasé Boys Club? Can't think of much else that fits the bill

duke dumont will play on the island this summer, but I think he won't have a proper residency as he did last year.

Back