Any new parties next year?

In your opinion, do you believe they have improved on last seasons weekly program?

they made a few wise moves IMO...moving tribal away from wednesday (and avoiding HYTE and paradise) was good. If it's an improved program we shall see soon! I for one think it's a very solid one. and the wednesday might bear a bit of an unexpected surprise MAYBE

they made a few wise moves IMO...moving tribal away from wednesday (and avoiding HYTE and paradise) was good. If it's an improved program we shall see soon! I for one think it's a very solid one. and the wednesday might bear a bit of an unexpected surprise MAYBE

Do you expect fuse/the fuse guys to make appearances at tribal sessions for example over the course of the summer away from the banner of 'fuse' or do you think they'll go elsewhere still holding a fuse day/night party?

Could be way out with this shout... Maybe La Troya then? That'd fit the bill as a "proper" Ibiza party. It'd give Sankey's an extra dimension.

Would make sense seeing as Hyte has got Wednesdays at Amnesia. Plus P**** H***** has said she's back.

Here's one for the rumour mill...

I re-posted that Sankeys' image confirming 6 of their 7 nights to my facebook profile. Generated a lot of discussion amongst my contacts. But I had a few friends of friend's add me as a contact soon after, as a result of the discussion. And more than one of them suggested Drumcode might be the missing Wednesday night.

Here's one for the rumour mill...

I re-posted that Sankeys' image confirming 6 of their 7 nights to my facebook profile. Generated a lot of discussion amongst my contacts. But I had a few friends of friend's add me as a contact soon after, as a result of the discussion. And more than one of them suggested Drumcode might be the missing Wednesday night.
heavy competition that night though mate....

not saying you are wrong, just saying it would be a big risk promotionally. but bever let sense get in the way of a promoters ego hey?!

heavy competition that night though mate....

not saying you are wrong, just saying it would be a big risk promotionally. but bever let sense get in the way of a promoters ego hey?!

I agree. Not insinuating there is any truth to that rumour. I was just surprised it's one we'd not heard previously on these forums, that's all.

I think the Drumcode sound works better in a high-ceiling "big room" a la Space or Amnesia. Not convinced it would work so well in Sankeys.

That said, I'm excited at the prospect of Beyer & Engberg at the opening party,

I love Beyer a lot but the island doesn't need another tech night. Drumcode, Paradise and HYTE on one night is just too much, plus whatever Pacha + Space decide to announce.

I hope Beyer just continues with the guest appearances at Cocoon, ENTER and so on. But maybe play on a more regular basis around the island.

Beyer has already announced on Drumcode Radio that he will be doing several B2B sets with Ida this summer at the likes of Cocoon, Revolution and Enter, so beyond it not making sense for Wed it would doubtful he would host a night on top of that

On Guti's facebook page....
10367144_10153162024134287_5103528846730759302_n.jpg

Come on stivi, wheres this Hard Times ending up?

Or if not venue have you heard whispers of what night it'll be on?

Please haha

Back