Any new parties next year?

IF Fuse are coming back to sankeys it needs to be on wednesdays again so it becomes the unofficial tini and the gang carry on as it was the years prior to last. Would also like to see the next wave lot do a few more dates

I agree FUSE had a much better season when they were the 'afters' of tini. but...I'm not sure they're gonna be back on wednesdays the way it used to be two years ago. with paradise and hyte (TB officially C but will happen I guess) lined up for wednesday night, sankeys might look at something a little different, bit more mainstream on that night. also not too sure on next wave...

I agree FUSE had a much better season when they were the 'afters' of tini. but...I'm not sure they're gonna be back on wednesdays the way it used to be two years ago. with paradise and hyte (TB officially C but will happen I guess) lined up for wednesday night, sankeys might look at something a little different, bit more mainstream on that night. also not too sure on next wave...

Do you know something? ;)

Do you still think fuse will be at sankeys on a weekly basis?

I know a few things but as always I'm bound to silence until it's good to go. also I prefer not to tell anything because sometimes stuff can change very last minute, even though everyone thinks it's already all set in stone.

as for duke dumont, he will be in ibiza, but not on a weekly basis I think.

Has anyone got any gossip? Things seem to have gone really quiet on here the past few weeks and i don't like it haha

loads and loads yes, just can't say most of it!

latest rumours include where maceo plex will be playing this year, which parties will be at privilege's vista club, all the new parties and party-combos at space etc etc etc

it will be an interesting year that's for sure! I think it will indeed be too many nights of the same as it was the case in 2013 already (some people never learn it seems), but we'll only know for sure by mid summer!

Be interesting to see how strong ENTER, Cocoon, Circo's etc lineups shall be this summer. Especially with last summer the ticket prices and drinks being more expensive than ever.

Be interesting to see how strong ENTER, Cocoon, Circo's etc lineups shall be this summer. Especially with last summer the ticket prices and drinks being more expensive than ever.

Can't see circo loco changing too much, possibly just Maceo plex that could head elsewhere but even then I'd imagine he'll still make a few appearances.
Do fear for the others in a way due to HYTE and other nights all coming in to play and changing of nights etc... Circo/cocoon, cox/tribal sessions, hyte/paradise, enter/?, music on/rumours of life and death... Plus the weekend nights Solomun, we love, ants, viva... Getting ridiculous now!

Back