Any new parties next year?

Is El Row heading to Space again? I've seen a few announcements for Kehakuma but nothing on Row.

Am guessing so! Never have I loved two parties SO much, but hate them together! Two of my favourite parties but I just can't get into Elrow and then dip onto the Terraza for Kehakuma (and vice verca)...

Am guessing so! Never have I loved two parties SO much, but hate them together! Two of my favourite parties but I just can't get into Elrow and then dip onto the Terraza for Kehakuma (and vice verca)...

Yes! Like Indian takeaway and pizza! Both great in their own right, but never should the 2 meet.

I see the Shelter Closing Party is the week before the main Closings Week/Weekend.

Can we expect this from all the nights at Sankeys this year?

I see the Shelter Closing Party is the week before the main Closings Week/Weekend.

Can we expect this from all the nights at Sankeys this year?

it'll be fairly similar to last year really when most of the residencies closed around the last weekend of september. have a look at the 2014 calendar, this will give you an idea. depending on what night of the week the night was, it either closed in the last week of september or the other one that ran into october.

it'll be fairly similar to last year really when most of the residencies closed around the last weekend of september. have a look at the 2014 calendar, this will give you an idea. depending on what night of the week the night was, it either closed in the last week of september or the other one that ran into october.

Oh yes, Flying Circus on the same Friday in 2014 starts the ball rolling with the Closings.

Good to know, cheers @stivi

10990897_931708753527853_1592397949017741555_n.jpg

Do you think that these two promoters will do something together in Ibiza next season?

Anyone know what is happening to Flying Circus at Sankeys since the Friday has been taken?

10990897_931708753527853_1592397949017741555_n.jpg

Do you think that these two promoters will do something together in Ibiza next season?
now that does look interesting and would certainly grab me more than this new shelter ngt has at sankeys.

Would actually love to see this taken a step further and add meets fuse. tINI has close links to fuse as does next wave who shared sankeys last year for a few gigs throughout the season. Unfortunately fuse suffered a bit for numbers last year and probably doesnt have the legs to sustain a ngt by itself, however, sankeys could create a very strong ngt with tINI meets next wave in the lab with enzo and fuse doing there thing in the basement.

potential there to get the likes of tINI, villalobos, rpr soundsystem and enzo all under one roof.

Abode london who are well known for there sunday daytime raves (got one this week at 338) just put on instagram big announcement on monday. They say they have been given dates at one of ibiza best clubs and the line ups are special.

The picture posted was clearly sankeys basement.

Abode london who are well known for there sunday daytime raves (got one this week at 338) just put on instagram big announcement on monday. They say they have been given dates at one of ibiza best clubs and the line ups are special.

The picture posted was clearly sankeys basement.

Maybe their boat party then onto sankeys ... And hopefully keep their Sunday theme - perfect in ibiza

Reactions: M.E
Back