Any new parties next year?

"Shelter" is the name of a charity in the UK that campaigns to end homelessness and bad housing! Will take me a while to get used to the name!

It's "W.A.R. presents Shelter" so I expect a VERY different style of music coming to Sankeys :/

WAR - DJs included in the past Calvin Harris, Skream, Benga, Chase and Status, Example, Fatboy Slim etc

It's "W.A.R. presents Shelter" so I expect a VERY different style of music coming to Sankeys :/

WAR - DJs included in the past Calvin Harris, Skream, Benga, Chase and Status, Example, Fatboy Slim etc

I think an alternative night is a good thing. Almost all Sankeys nights are pretty similar as it stands.

"Shelter" is the name of a charity in the UK that campaigns to end homelessness and bad housing! Will take me a while to get used to the name!
I just thought of the Brand New Heavies, now I cant get soup kitchens out of my head!

Mmmm. I like Doorly and he did play a few of the Ibiza Rocks House nights, so will wait and see who else is playing.

Anyone else think Suara in the Lab might prove to the alluring element to this party? Not sure how their parties at Booom! last year were received, but I think as a label their output in continuously high quality. Not a cat-lover per se, but think that's an interesting concept to base a brand around. Also, isn't it nice to get a bit of Spanish influence inside Sankeys, which has - lets face it - a predominantly British vibe. Both in clientèle and the kind of nights they throw.

Haven't heard word on FUSE's plans for Ibiza this summer, but the guy who runs Magna Carta seems to be of the opinion that Sankey's will be very strong on Tuesday nights. Assuming Fuse have moved onto pastures new, maybe that'll be Vincent's marquee signing?

Instantly reminded me of that Ari Gold quote "What the f*** do we pay you for? To get your agency card laminated so you can go to Shelter and try to f*** Mischa Barton?"

Could be way out, but all signs point to Luciano. No? I know there were (that word again) rumours at the end of 2014 season.

Back