Any new parties next year?

Did once when I had some non clubbing/underground friends I was with. Absolutely BRILLIANT night! Proper Saturday night party! Just people up for a good time. Personally if I was Pacha I would have taken this route with Pure Pacha as opposed to the trash of "Bob Sinclair".......

Musically it comes across as the sort of night which would work really well in Es Paradis with it's decor

not a new party but someone on facebook had a rumour that Glitterbox was moving to Space on fridays (terrace)

Would be a packed Friday for House Music if all the rumours come to fruition. MK at Pacha, Ibiza Rocks House at Sankeys and Glitterbox at Space!

Would be a packed Friday for House Music if all the rumours come to fruition. MK at Pacha, Ibiza Rocks House at Sankeys and Glitterbox at Space!

And probably only the first will come true! MK @ Pacha!

We've yet to have much leak out about Friday at Pacha. We assume MK will headline, but will it be his brand (Area 10), or INSANE brand, or something new? My guess (for what its worth) is that this night will be more House based this year like what Ibiza Rocks House was on Monday last year. e.g. MK, Derrick Carter (Confirmed for one date at least) etc. Crossing my fingers we have more DJ Sneak too! Love his sound in Pacha! Maybe more regular sets from Pete Tong?

Glitterbox sharing with Full On?

Ummmmm not sure!? As I said I did Glitterbox with some friends last year. Personally for me it is NOT a Space night. It's a night that people make an effort to go to. They dress up, they make an effort, they are on alcohol and they are just smiling happy people. I mean who ever dressed up to go to Space (and why should they, we all rock up in our flip flops right)?

IMO it would only ever work at Booom (now dead), Pacha (not a chance as they have 'pure') or maybe Es Paradis...

Last edited:
Wasn't there a rumor circulating of Es Paradis already securing a night with Morales, Sanchez, Chandler etc?

Yeah, Hard Times. It was night back in the day that used to be a great night. Not sure if the es paradis things is actually true but it was Hard Times that was rumoured.

It would be a perfect night for me aswell! Fingers crossed! I did see luciano was rumoured to be heading to space

Back