Any new parties next year?

Well looks like Amnesia is on for a big four month season again, and HYTE confirmed for early June start! Wonder if Coccon and MusicON will follow?

Poses the question: How the hell are Amnesia going to fill Cocoon, HYTE and MusicON throughout June?

All Day I Dream with Lee Burridge somewhere in Ibiza this year. Cant say anymore due to my job etc.

Last edited:
this question might be valid for a big chunk of the 2015 season, not just june IMO.

Though maybe just maybe this could work! Cocoon will always have a solid following (though not as big as years gone by), and will always get the feed of people from Circo Loco. MusicON is weekend and massive following from Italians, workers and locals! And then maybe HYTE on a Wednesday with a fresh offering, solid line-ups, return of Loco Dice (though only a handful of times) could work. It will feel new, fresh and that attracts people. Any ideas if they are planning on HYTE being a two-room night?

still no announcement from defected though :)

Simon Dunmore posted a sarcastic tweet on Monday or Tuesday I think. Can't find it now, but it basically went along the lines of:

"I'm reliably informed we're making an Ibiza announcement this week" (!)

*** Update ****

13:00 GMT today apparently...

Attachments

• defected.jpg
    defected.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 22
So Defected, Who's everyone's money on? .... Amnesia?

Well that seems to be the "rumour"! Unless there is a massive curve ball coming at 1PM!

What is the money on? "TOGETHER Presents Defected" Tuesday's at Amnesia? Terrace or Main Room?

I'm tempted to lean towards a San Antonio location. I have nothing to base this on other than I can't see a hook-up with Together as a good fit. Dave Vincent has (allegedly) already dismissed them coming to Sankeys. And Pacha have proved that they don't need them anymore.

That said, maybe a "Defected Presents: Glitterbox" could work at Pacha?

I never went to Glitterbox, really wanted to visit it though. Hopefully its on the island again this summer. Maybe a San An location.

I never went to Glitterbox, really wanted to visit it though. Hopefully its on the island again this summer. Maybe a San An location.

Did once when I had some non clubbing/underground friends I was with. Absolutely BRILLIANT night! Proper Saturday night party! Just people up for a good time. Personally if I was Pacha I would have taken this route with Pure Pacha as opposed to the trash of "Bob Sinclair".......

Back