Any new parties next year?

" I was laid up for 5 days after the operation but I am back at work now and hope to have the Sankeys Ibiza program finalised this week". Vincent confirmed to the Blog that Defected would not be residing at the Bossa Club this summer

source: Bez

Took some time to read the 11 pages ;-)

Lots of things happening as every year... I love the pre-summer Ibiza moves season :)

Reading that David Vincent has claimed Sankeys have signed a real "Ibiza" party, would anyone read much into Apollonia winning "Ibiza DJ's of the year" at the Sankeys awards and being in attendance, plus they headlined the Tribal Sessions Birthday weekender in MCR which i attended. I asked Dan Ghenacia about a residency on Saturday night in Birmingham and he gave nothing away.

Reading that David Vincent has claimed Sankeys have signed a real "Ibiza" party, would anyone read much into Apollonia winning "Ibiza DJ's of the year" at the Sankeys awards and being in attendance, plus they headlined the Tribal Sessions Birthday weekender in MCR which i attended. I asked Dan Ghenacia about a residency on Saturday night in Birmingham and he gave nothing away.

Sankeys residency would be amazing, but I think it would take a lot to get them away from dc10 so can't see it happening at Sankeys (would enjoy the surprise). sankeys will have money to offer though since dc10 isn't about money so depends £€$¥

Just seen in the confirmed lineups that Somne is confirmed to play a Friday at dc10, I've seen that name on a lineup recently but cannot remember! Any ideas people??

SOMNE - is Federico Maccherone, an electronic producer and DJ who lives between Milan and Berlin. His professional journey through electronic music began at New York's Resolute Warehouse parties where he was resident DJ. Within a few years, Federico worked his way up through the house and techno scene by collaborating with Francesco Leali at a project called Clockwork (c/w). During that period, he played dj and live sets at Sonar Barcelona, Fabric London, Panorama Bar Berlin, Circoloco Dc10, Trouw, Bob Beaman and many more, and collaborated to deliver acclaimed records on Life and Death, Hot Creations, D

http://partyflock.nl/en/artist/83053:Somne

SOMNE - is Federico Maccherone, an electronic producer and DJ who lives between Milan and Berlin. His professional journey through electronic music began at New York's Resolute Warehouse parties where he was resident DJ. Within a few years, Federico worked his way up through the house and techno scene by collaborating with Francesco Leali at a project called Clockwork (c/w). During that period, he played dj and live sets at Sonar Barcelona, Fabric London, Panorama Bar Berlin, Circoloco Dc10, Trouw, Bob Beaman and many more, and collaborated to deliver acclaimed records on Life and Death, Hot Creations, D

http://partyflock.nl/en/artist/83053:Somne

Few links to Tale of Us/life and death.

Label takeover time though during middle of August though isn't it?

If not I know their sound and TOU are big just now but really can't beleive they are potentially getting their own night at dc10 if the runours are true.

If not I know their sound and TOU are big just now but really can't beleive they are potentially getting their own night at dc10 if the runours are true.

I have to say I wasn't overly impressed with them at Enter last year. They'd changed their sound from the previous summer and not for the better.

Prefer dj Tennis from the Life and Death roster

I have to say I wasn't overly impressed with them at Enter last year. They'd changed their sound from the previous summer and not for the better.

Prefer dj Tennis from the Life and Death roster

Id say Enter, Cocoon, Innervisions and Life and Death are the biggest underground brands at the moment.

Last edited:
Back