Any new parties next year?

On the subject of plex or tale of us having there own night im interested to know what jamie jones was upto before he started paradise at dc10? Im new to the scene only really taken a very keen interest in the last 2 years. For me jamie jones has no wow factor as a dj. The likes of plex and tale of us are streets ahead of him likewise appollonia. So how did jamie jones bag himself a successful ngt yet people think plex ect could struggle?

Good brand and deep DJ lineup on his label. Jamie Jones was the hot DJ at that time, very much like TOU is now. I agree Paradise is running out of steam a bit. It's all about producing and developing a hot brand. Life and Death and Innervisions are on top right now IMO.

Have to disagree with you saying paradise is running out of steam! Last season they only planned a few "terrace special editions" where both rooms were open and they ended up with it a terrace special nearly every week.

Have to disagree with you saying paradise is running out of steam! Last season they only planned a few "terrace special editions" where both rooms were open and they ended up with it a terrace special nearly every week.

totally agree. jamie jones himself might not be as hot as he used to be (IMO), but paradise had a dream season last year. this might change though, depending on how the whole hyte thing at amnesia pans out...

true, it might also be the 2nd, the 9th is simply an assumption of mine and I may be wrong.

And let's be honest 14 week ENTER season was maybe a bit long for them last year! I'm in a weird position now where I love Richie more than ENTER. The concept was fresh in 2012, but I think they need a game-changer / fresh branding this year. Just my view. It was all a bit too dark at times last year.... Just my view.

And let's be honest 14 week ENTER season was maybe a bit long for them last year! I'm in a weird position now where I love Richie more than ENTER. The concept was fresh in 2012, but I think they need a game-changer / fresh branding this year. Just my view. It was all a bit too dark at times last year.... Just my view.

I'm the opposite. Prefer enter to hawtin in general and would love to see hawtin do a sven and step back a few nights to give other guys headline slots eg beyer, leibing, klock/dettman if they return, dubfire etc...

a few plastikman appearances would be welcome...

All these guys are pants.And there new nights wil be the same old tripe they been dishing out for years.I will still be on ther island this year but Coxy,Ritchie,papa sven and the rest can f*ck off.People want New,fresh and exciting parties away from those big 3 cattle markets..:)

Yea I guess I was more thinking about Jamie Jones. He had strong supporting casts last year and as long as he can keep it up it'll be fine. Wouldn't hurt to have some new Hot Natured/Pleasurestate anthems..

depending on how the whole hyte thing at amnesia pans out...
interesting you say that stivi, i've heard something that may upset things/people, not in a major way but still i was shocked!? i've actually heard a few things that have shocked me in the las few days. don't want to put more wood on the rumour mill. IMO wednesdays look to busy if you have paradise, tribal and loco dice on the same night.

Instead of keeping things to themselves, can the people in the know or hearing rumours please share them? Far more exciting than the shock of what people have heard and not sharing anything.

i hear you there dirk but IF what i've heard is true or not in my position i can't put it out there yet. trust me when i can i will.

totally agree. jamie jones himself might not be as hot as he used to be (IMO), but paradise had a dream season last year. this might change though, depending on how the whole hyte thing at amnesia pans out...

Jamie Jones has a big loyal UK following so I can't see hyte causing too much of a problem, just like tribal sessions never impacted on them

People want New,fresh and exciting parties away from those big 3 cattle markets..:)

I've emailed a couple of the clubs with my idea for a night called "MUFF" (I was going to called it mough, but thought that may have been mispronounced as mow). I initially wanted to call it "Minge" but decided "MUFF" sounded a bit more underground.

Billboards would read

Dive into MUFF
Every Saturday
Todos los sábados

with resident "deepseadiver"

I would open and close the night with headliner DJ's who are only booked if they are over 40 years old and wear scooped neck plain black T - Shirts. It would run June to September.

No replies (as such ) to date but fingers crossed.

Back