Any new parties next year?

what same name you mean DSD?
Ibiza rocks house.
Last year we had, Ibiza rocks, Ibiza rocks house, and Ibiza rocks house at pacha. Not forgetting the bars and diners.
Looks like priority give to WAR tix holders as well, unusual move IMO (I know they did this at es paradis but they needed the numbers in )

Ibiza rocks house.
Last year we had, Ibiza rocks, Ibiza rocks house, and Ibiza rocks house at pacha. Not forgetting the bars and diners.
Looks like priority give to WAR tix holders as well, unusual move IMO (I know they did this at es paradis but they needed the numbers in )

ah it's a completely different thing DSD, musically as well as crowd-wise. it was never going to be ibiza rocks house at sankeys.

Ibiza rocks house.

Agreed. Bit of a cluster-f***, to borrow a phrase.

"I'm off to Ibiza Rocks House tonight. You?"
"Same.See you there.. Wait, Ibiza Rocks House at Ibiza Rocks House, or Ibiza Rocks House at Pacha?"

Confusing.

So is Shelter actually a rebranding of Ibiza Rocks House @ Pacha party? And could we expect the same kind of bookings?

Back