Any new parties next year?

sadly yes. always great music, but hardly ever busy enough

A real shame, probably not coming back this year then? Don't understand how some nights work elsewhere but fail in Ibiza. I suppose Music On and Insane took the crowd.

A real shame, probably not coming back this year then? Don't understand how some nights work elsewhere but fail in Ibiza. I suppose Music On and Insane took the crowd.

not sure, but at sankeys probably not.

nights fail in ibiza due to the sheer amount of other nights on offer on the same night and days before and after. shame it didn't work for FC, I really like what they do

So far for Sankeys...

Mon - Cuff
Tue - Tribal Sessions
Wed - ?
Thu - ?
Friday - Shelter
Sat - Magna Carta
Sun - Viva Warriors

FUSE to fit in there somewhere also.

So far for Sankeys...

Mon - Cuff
Tue - Tribal Sessions
Wed - ?
Thu - ?
Friday - Shelter
Sat - Magna Carta
Sun - Viva Warriors

FUSE to fit in there somewhere also.
Wednesday will be interesting - up against Paradise (assuming it's still that day) and Hyte, when you look at it in context of the Flying Circus discussion earlier...

Wednesday will be interesting - up against Paradise (assuming it's still that day) and Hyte, when you look at it in context of the Flying Circus discussion earlier...

with Hyte going the techno/tech-house route and Paradise going house/tech-house too
a trance night might go down well

IF Fuse are coming back to sankeys it needs to be on wednesdays again so it becomes the unofficial tini and the gang carry on as it was the years prior to last. Would also like to see the next wave lot do a few more dates

with proper trance djs.. FSOE night would be gr8

i'm not up on trance so i don't know what would work in that respect
but if clubs are struggling with numbers, they need to offer something different to what else is on the island on these dates

no point in using techno up against Cocoon or Enter
no point in using trance against Cream

etc etc

IF Fuse are coming back to sankeys it needs to be on wednesdays again so it becomes the unofficial tini and the gang carry on as it was the years prior to last. Would also like to see the next wave lot do a few more dates

Let's hope so.

Back