A piece of great clubbing advice

S Express said:
oh right....a total idiot then!

Very much so :rolleyes: :p

Ex big cheese in the police force :rolleyes: Very vocal after things like Leah Betts etc.

I'm sure he resigned or was sacked cos his policies were obviously not working.

I can't believe I missed all the excitement here this afternoon! Poor old Ibiza-girlie, she may not know all the facts but her hearts in the right place. Don't be too hard on her.

Keith Halliwell, was the governments 'secret weapon' a few years ago against the 'scurge' of drugs in the UK, he has since resigned. He was misinformed, extremely narrow minded and right wing about the whole issue.

He believed in the gateway theory of drug use that 'soft' drugs lead on to hard drugs. This idea says that cannabis users are more likely to end up on 'hard' drugs.

But, what i would counter this argument with is the notion that 99.999 recurring% of heroin addicts will have tried alcohol at least once in their lives and to link one drug as a gateway to the other is absurd.

kitten's head said:
It's meant to be worse for women. Usually a couple of mornings after I feel really sad and start crying over silly things like bills and my bank balance.

Comedowns are basically just like PMT then. No way I'm ever taking E then!!! :)

thanks Barbie for agreeing with me chuck, need some support on this or i'll go mad...

i thought i'd left the stress at work!

Back