A piece of great clubbing advice

gecko2 said:
Did somebody say nuts? :eek: I'm addicted to nuts. :eek: :confused:

what about them mixed portion oif nuts you get bars. have to becareful though. people don't wash there hands when they go to toilets :eek: ....

Rob does that mean that you wee all over your hands in the loo and then proceed to dry them off in a large bowl of peanuts? :lol:

must try that sometime.

S Express said:
Rob does that mean that you wee all over your hands in the loo and then proceed to dry them off in a large bowl of peanuts? :lol:

must try that sometime.

yes do,
it adds to the flavour ;)

Robo said:
S Express said:

must try that sometime.

yes do,
it adds to the flavour ;)

so your basically saying you like the taste of your own p..............

na i can't say it your sick sick sick do u hear me! :twisted: :confused: ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
i know quite a lot of people who ended up in psykiatric places after all that drugtaking, so this is why i dont appprove.

mmm... I know quite a lot of people that have excellent jobs (architects, accountants, teachers, civil service etc), have letters after their names longer than most people's first names, work damn hard, are successful at whatever they do, and enjoy their life completely.

So, by your 'logic' ibiza-girlie, after what i've just said - shouldn't everyone do it?!

Often it is an EDUCATED and INFORMED choice people make and "when man (sic) cannot chose he ceases to be a man (sic)". If you don't choose. Fine. If you do, fine. But don't try to tell us all that we're ALL going to end up with a psychological illness. The government's been trying that for ages, and look where it got them. Nowhere.

I could go on but frankly it's all be said before. More people die climbing their own staircases at home... etc etc etc etc

...and on a final note - ONE pill and you're addicted???

OMG are you Keith Halliwell? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Choose to make your own informed decisions.

klingclubber said:

no, no, no, no.

i was merely commenting on the standards of the general public....

your the sick one who thought i did... :lol: ;)

Robo said:
klingclubber said:

no, no, no, no.

i was merely commenting on the standards of the general public....

your the sick one who thought i did... :lol: ;)

listen mate your the one who brought it to everyones attention, the one who said does and all that :rolleyes: ;) :D

S Express said:
Please don't all call me stupid - but who is Keith Halliwell??

I get the feeling that I should know this ! :oops:

The governments drugs czar :eek: :p

Or he was, I've got feeling it's someone else now, he was a couple of years back, very much from the school of thought that 'all drugs are evil', 'lock people up for having one pill' etc :rolleyes:

Barbie said:
The governments drugs czar :eek: :p

Or he was, I've got feeling it's someone else now, he was a couple of years back, very much from the school of thought that 'all drugs are evil', 'lock people up for having one pill' etc :rolleyes:

oh right....a total idiot then!

Back