A piece of great clubbing advice

THANK GOD THIS DISCUSSION IS FINISHED, SOME DO SOME DONT, SOME ARE BLONDES SOME ARE BRUNETTES, SOME TAKE PILLS OTHERS DONT - LEAVE IT TO REST NOW!

Ibiza-girlie said:
THANK GOD THIS DISCUSSION IS FINISHED, SOME DO SOME DONT, SOME ARE BLONDES SOME ARE BRUNETTES, SOME TAKE PILLS OTHERS DONT - LEAVE IT TO REST NOW!

I dont think you are in a position to say when its finished or not. You have to appreciate that some people dont visit this site as often as others, so they may have some input to this thread.
Point to remember, what was the question that was asked to start this thread !!!

lynch said:
I'll probably give it ago then, so if I take 2-3 tablets the next day ill be fine??

I take one when I get in from clubbing, and one that night when I go to sleep so normally I might take one on Sunday afternoon, Sunday night and Monday night. That always works for me, altho you might find out in Ibiza you're taking them every day :p

Waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!. :)

Tell you what people.I felt when I read this I had to share my experience and some of your replies have educated me with your points of view.

I am always open to other peoples views and lifestyles.That way I can learn more without developing prejudice views on certain subjects and people. Its always good to hear an informed opinion about choices that are opposite to mine ;) 8) .

yeah you are partially right, coley - but anyway you see it its fascinating as to what extent people make up "legal reasons" for themselves to take stuff.......

I dont think it has anything to do with the legality or illegality of it. Its purely about whatever you choose to use for recreational enjoyment...alcohol, pills, whatever...as long as your aware of the dangers and make an informed decision then whose to say ones worse than the other.

good topic btw

Back