___ The Zoo Project 2010 ___

l_3d4024b9df254000ba3961a1c3b8b70e.jpg

A few Zoo Project questions . . .

Is Zoo (the afternoon/evening session)on this Saturday?

If so, what is the easiest way to get to it?

And where can I get tickets and how much?

All assistance very gratefully received! :)

Thanks again. You wouldn't believe it is the 15th time I have been to the island. Just the first time I have no one to put me in taxis, choose where we are going etc Time to grow up at the age of 35!

One last (stupid) question . . . . where do I ask the taxi driver to go?:oops:

If you are in San An and you go to the taxi rank at around 5pm on a Saturday - the taxi drivers know exactly where you are headed.

Probably because the queue is full of people dressed in animal gear...

Costs about 5 euro for taxi.

Get your tickets from the pussycat bar next to taxi rank - they usually give you a cocktail when you buy one.

So cocktail at Pussycat's and follow the people in fancy dress. Even I can remember that. Thank you!

zoo project tickets

In Ibiza at the moment and we are off to zoo project tonight, few of our mates walked to pussycat bar or whatever its called an got our tickets. They came to 40 euros each. From what I was aware its always been 25 euros. Have we been stung or has the price just gone up this year

In Ibiza at the moment and we are off to zoo project tonight, few of our mates walked to pussycat bar or whatever its called an got our tickets. They came to 40 euros each. From what I was aware its always been 25 euros. Have we been stung or has the price just gone up this year

From what I have heard, the prices have gone up. It has got a nice, tidy reputation now the Zoo Project. Especially considering the lack of parties on a Saturday. On a side note, I don't think Pussycat Bar would rip you off. They're one of the only official outlets for the party. I've always been sorted out with free cocktails and shots whenever I've bought from there.

When I was in Ibiza a couple of weeks ago everyone we spoke to in Playa D'en Bossa wanted 40euros for tickets, so I don't think you've been ripped off.

Are the friendly massage girls still in attendance at Zoo Project?

They were much easier on the eye than the DJs!

Back