___ The Zoo Project 2010 ___

cool. i'm out there on the 18th september and i know the closing is a couple of weeks before then but i'm banking on them doing more parties similar to last year .....milou who was on the forum last year seemed to know alot of info on the zoo. does anyone know if he is still around on here?

surprised no-one has mentioned the massive hike in prices and sudden imposition of a no camera policy.. had a lot of fun on the wednesday channel zoo with matt tolfrey at the end of july, but my mate paid 60 euros on the door (40 in advance) for the saturday of radio 1 weekend and they are clearly milking the camera locker fees for all it's worth.

shame zoo has gone down that route..

cool. i'm out there on the 18th september and i know the closing is a couple of weeks before then but i'm banking on them doing more parties similar to last year .....milou who was on the forum last year seemed to know alot of info on the zoo. does anyone know if he is still around on here?
Haven't seen him post this season but I saw him play last year and he was pretty good

How much this year for tickets for ZP? How much are the drinks also this year etc. beers, jugs of cocktails, vodka etc.....

l_b1246b5138c44fd29503311ea97a2e7d.jpg

for some reason i'm reminded of the time that bet lynch paid a visit to the filming of zulu

Not let into zoo project at privilege :(

Went to zoo project at the abandoned zoo from start till finish. Got free after party bands for privilege and we thought we'd go check it out. Me and my mate had got body painted and was told by multiple people we'd get into privilege. Went upto the door and got turned straight away, just because we had no shirts?!

Correct me if im wrong but zoo project after party, people dressed up etc like zoo animals. Felt kinda lucky i didn't pay for the after party :/

Back