___ The Zoo Project 2010 ___

Cheers neilly, actually sounds like a place you could go chill out and not bankrupt your self while drinking there.

Hector, Pablo Cahn, Defex, Yaya, Michael James, Gow, Federico Grazzini, Fun E, Johnathon Tena, Nic & Kaleb, Milou, Jean Cedric, Karina aka Lady Ka

Flo Muigg (Percussions), FR4M3 (Live Visuals), The Minx FX (Artistic Performance)

Saturday 19th June - Zoo Project Opening

es-0619-173061-front.jpg

Are there any photos of the indoor club part of Gala night anywhere?

Going to the opening next week and never seen the indoor bit.

cheers

What's the score with this and Saturday Night Project? The 2 nights are linked? I guess people will go to Gala and then on to Privilege?

What's the score with this and Saturday Night Project? The 2 nights are linked? I guess people will go to Gala and then on to Privilege?

The We Love Zoo Project group on facebook is reporting that Zoo will be at Gala Night from 16:00 to 00:00 then Saturday Night Project is at Privilege from 00:00 to 6:00 - not sure if there is a joint ticket for both

Hi guys, I read that on Sat 10 July Monika Kruse will be playing at The Zoo Project (which is at Gala Night) but on Privilege's website I read that she'll be playing at Saturday Night Project at Privilege...could somebody please tell me if she's playing at Gala Night or Privilege or both?? Thanks

zoo project was ace yesterday hadnt been before yesterday due some bad luck before! i'd urge anyone to get down there top music and a good crowd! By the way if anyone reads this and saw someone in a big horse head and a carrot in his hand, white trainerspotter t-shirt and has photos with that person, then let me know cuz that person was me! had easily about 300 taken and would love to see some of them as my camera ran out of battery!

... I read that on Sat 10 July Monika Kruse will be playing at The Zoo Project (which is at Gala Night) but on Privilege's website I read that she'll be playing at Saturday Night Project at Privilege...could somebody please tell me if she's playing at Gala Night or Privilege or both?? Thanks
probably both !?!
aren´t there rumours that zoo project are taking over privilege @ saturday NIGHT ?!!

Back