___ The Zoo Project 2010 ___

es-0710-177766-front.jpg

es-0710-175057-front.jpg

Looking forward to going to Zoo next Saturday 7th Aug, first time there, looking to taxi straight to Defected @ Pacha afterwards! should be a quality stint! :D

nice zoo then on to defected!! that saturday night project looks pretty good! always struggled for anuthing that good to do after zoo aprt from the odd underground party, gone west end after it before oh god what a come down lol nice that theres a proper official after party now!

Hey Lili. You appear to be in the know.
Any plans for one-off Zoo parties after the official closing? (as per previous year or two?)
Thinking specifically the 18th and 25th...

Heard from a mate that Zoo was 500 over capacity last Sat?? Surley not?!!

Thinking of landing there about 7pm, he said that the queue was about an hour long after 8pm, anyone confirm this??

Wow thats mental! If your around on wednesday i'd recommend going to Channel Zoo over the saturday Zoo as we were told it was the day to go as the music is better and it's generally far quieter/more room to dance. Saturdays is mostly residents whereas they have some good guests and label showcases on wednesdays (line ups this year have been good - wolf and lamb night/rex club etc). I don't like the sounds of it being too busy, i imagine dancing in the seal pit wouldn't be that enjoyable

are you supposed to buy tickets before for this event? if so where can i buy them, or would it be fine to get them the day of or at the door?

thanks.

Pussycat Bar in San An is the best place. You can also buy the combined boat party and Zoo project tickets from it too!

Back