___ The Zoo Project 2010 ___

Lew

Anyone know where I can find out what dates the zoo project parties are on this year? I cant seem to find them anywhere.

I would like to know if it is open on 12th June

Gala Night Opening = 29.05
The Zoo Project Opening = 19.06
Channel Zoo Opening = 30.06

No party on the 12th I think...

Gala Night opening is basically just another Zoo Project opening right? As in the DJs, atmosphere, set-up, layout will be very similar.. If not then Ushuaia it is for sure.

Zoo Project

Anyone know if the Zoo project is open this aturday 12th June?
I cant seem to find any dates of when they are actually open this year

ah yes, been meaning to ask - can't find this - perhaps buried away in the events section

the open air venue where the zoo project was (Gala?) - now there was a load of dirty politics last year if memory serves (zoo project ripping down rival posters or similar WTF shenanigans?) and I was wondering if it is exclusively for zoo project events now?

because I totally loved that space (if not the music)

a link would be handy, thanks

yes, that's the one

if any promoters out there are doing something similar to As One in late July, let me know please! would be nice to have that option

Been trying to work this out too, as they say there open on Wed but cant find any info to confirm the dates, only last years.

Wondering if its open Wed 16th June?

Thanks 8)

Been trying to work this out too, as they say there open on Wed but cant find any info to confirm the dates, only last years.

Wondering if its open Wed 16th June?

Thanks 8)

Channel Zoo is on Wednesdays but the opening party isn't until the 30th of June.

Hi Guys, dont know much about Zoo Project so any advice would be welcome, I'm over for a weekend in August, and considering doing Zoo Project Sat afternoon/night then over to Pacha for Defected. Is this realistic?? how easy is it to get taxis, how much does it cost to get in? is it busy early doors etc?? any advice would be sound. cheers

Hi Guys, dont know much about Zoo Project so any advice would be welcome, I'm over for a weekend in August, and considering doing Zoo Project Sat afternoon/night then over to Pacha for Defected. Is this realistic?? how easy is it to get taxis, how much does it cost to get in? is it busy early doors etc?? any advice would be sound. cheers

There's plenty of taxis and free disco buses to San An when it finishes at 12. It's not that far outside San An - pretty close to Underground.

You'll have plenty of time wherever you are staying to get back to your hotel then hit Pacha.

It's about 35 Euros in August, but I wouldn't bother going in before 7 - give it a few hours until
it get's going.

There's plenty of taxis and free disco buses to San An when it finishes at 12. It's not that far outside San An - pretty close to Underground.

You'll have plenty of time wherever you are staying to get back to your hotel then hit Pacha.

It's about 35 Euros in August, but I wouldn't bother going in before 7 - give it a few hours until
it get's going.

Thanks Neilly303!

Trying to cram everything in to a short break!

thanks for the advice re the 7oclock entry too! Last summer we went to Cocoon on the 3rd August, they opened at 5pm for the first time, we got there about 6pm and it was dead until 11pm!!! spent a fortune on drinks in amnesia!

Thanks Neilly303!

Trying to cram everything in to a short break!

thanks for the advice re the 7oclock entry too! Last summer we went to Cocoon on the 3rd August, they opened at 5pm for the first time, we got there about 6pm and it was dead until 11pm!!! spent a fortune on drinks in amnesia!

Cool, we went to ZP last august at 4.30 and there was plenty of people there but mostly just sitting around waiting for the bigger names to start playing.

It wasn't fully rocking until around 8pm... the plus side is the drinks are about the same price as some bars, so you won't be out of pocket if you go in early. I'd take my time if I went back, though.

Cool, we went to ZP last august at 4.30 and there was plenty of people there but mostly just sitting around waiting for the bigger names to start playing.

It wasn't fully rocking until around 8pm... the plus side is the drinks are about the same price as some bars, so you won't be out of pocket if you go in early. I'd take my time if I went back, though.

Can you remember the rough price for like a beer and a vodka ???

Back