10 ways Ibiza will change in 2019

What.. :confused:im over next week tooooooo Pppppaaaaarrrrrtttyyyyy like it's 1999
220px-Party_for_Two_%28Shania_Twain_single_-_cover_art%29.jpg

Also, there are approximately 133,000 residents in Ibiza. At its height in 2014 (I think), the maximum summer population was nearly 2,000,000.

Lets say then during the summer months there is an average of 1,000,000 on the island, a very low estimate.

867,000 are therefore visitors.

The main clubs have a total capacity of approximately 30,000 when full.

What are the other 837,000 doing each night/day?

Clubbers in meltdown after realizing the island isn't dependent on them for its survival and they're not the centre of the Balearic universe shocker .... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also, there are approximately 133,000 residents in Ibiza. At its height in 2014 (I think), the maximum summer population was nearly 2,000,000.

Lets say then during the summer months there is an average of 1,000,000 on the island, a very low estimate.

867,000 are therefore visitors.

The main clubs have a total capacity of approximately 30,000 when full.

What are the other 837,000 doing each night/day?

if you are saying there are 867,000 tourists island at any given time in the summer, that seems way high to me.

if 3.2 million tourists visited the island last year (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/ibiza-tourism-protest/), saying that 25% of the total year's visitors were there on any given day during the summer is hard for me to believe.

I do totally agree with your point that ratio of clubbing tourists to non-clubbing tourists is pretty low but prob not as low as 3%.

Parts of the island are yes. I think it’s more a case of quantifying your remarks. It’s easy to assume it’s only a party island. The parties and clubs are great but I can assure you that is not all that Ibiza offers.

You should visit the other parts of the island if you get the chance.

Easy to assume it is a party island??.....

IT IS A PARTY ISLAND FFS

The island is biased towards tourists going clubbing - Not once in this topic did I state there wasn't more to the island than clubbing. But it is fact that the majority of tourists that visit Ibiza are going to Ibiza to drink, do drugs and party.

On my last two visits I didn't meet any cheesy quavers.. hopefully this trip will be the same,last thing I want on holiday is someone bangin on about Djs,party's,after party's and someone saying Coxy was sitting there earlier...:rolleyes:

You could do a survey on any high street in the country. Ask 100 people is Ibiza a party island. I’d guess over 90% would say yes.

Ffs that proves nothing ‘people on general high street’ :spank:

What people might percieve it’s like vs the reality is main thing here

Last edited:
Back