10 ways Ibiza will change in 2019

if you are saying there are 867,000 tourists island at any given time in the summer, that seems way high to me.

if 3.2 million tourists visited the island last year (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/ibiza-tourism-protest/), saying that 25% of the total year's visitors were there on any given day during the summer is hard for me to believe.

I do totally agree with your point that ratio of clubbing tourists to non-clubbing tourists is pretty low but prob not as low as 3%.
https://www.ibiza2day.com/2015/04/02/population-hits-record-high/

VYWrXTR.gif

Easy to assume it is a party island??.....

IT IS A PARTY ISLAND FFS

The island is biased towards tourists going clubbing - Not once in this topic did I state there wasn't more to the island than clubbing. But it is fact that the majority of tourists that visit Ibiza are going to Ibiza to drink, do drugs and party.
It’s a party island if you’re into partying.
It’s a foody island if you’re into food
It’s a family holiday island if you’re into family holidays.....................

It’s a party island if you’re into partying.
It’s a foody island if you’re into food
It’s a family holiday island if you’re into family holidays.....................
Same with
Yoga
Diving
Hiking
Yachting,etc...

Well if you ban the 18-30's arriving for their clubbing experience

Hopefully you can find 10k worth of people to take up Yoga in Priv with Solomun and Sven playing
Where did you see I banned the 18-30's?
Don't read just what you want.

Seriously...
When people like McRackin, native of ibiza, Stephen or Stivi, who are working in the clubbing AND tourism industry, when they say the clubbers are not the majority, they are wrong?
When the statistics say the same they are wrong?

Not saying they are wrong but it does seem for some reason that the majority of tourists are clubbers rather than not... But cant argue with statistics and facts

Can't argue with stats and it's always better to have them, although can be misleading.

For example your approximate 30,000 combined capacity of clubs per night.

That's just 1 day per week, x that by 7 and youv over 200k

Also people on clubbing holidays don't go out every single night, not every night is spent in club (example 7 day holiday going out 3 nights)

Also an important thing to remember is how much £££ each group actually brings in overall

Sure the stats may show far more non clubbers on the island, but it would be interesting to see how much money a mum/dad + 2 kids spends in 7days compared to a room of 4 clubbers .

Once you hire a car and drive round the island you realise there is so much more than clubbing.

On average my family of 4 will spend between £1500 to £2000 in a week plus flights accommodation and car hire.

Can't argue with stats and it's always better to have them, although can be misleading.

For example your approximate 30,000 combined capacity of clubs per night.

That's just 1 day per week, x that by 7 and youv over 200k

Also people on clubbing holidays don't go out every single night, not every night is spent in club (example 7 day holiday going out 3 nights)
30k clubs is way over estimate, that’s with them full.
Not many do 7 straight days/night in clubs.
What I’m saying is, if there are 1 million on the island at any one day in Summer at 2am. If 30k are in clubs then that’s 3% of the transient population. Round it up to 5% if required, but that’s still 1 in 20.

The point I was trying to make is that, using your example at 2am on any given day, there will still be a large % of 'clubbing tourists' not in a club. Taking a night off etc.

They then fall into the transient population as you say

Back