World Cup 2010

brazil/portugal are 20/1 to reach final

and brazil/spain are 5/1.

Take it the consensus is that brazil will make the final.............

whahahhahahahah... Bye bye brazil........................

Hollllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnndddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea had a liking for the Dutch but went off them as they had Brazil to beat. Still Brazil threw away the game due to some schoolboy errors.Done my money once again.............

The Germans were impressive may try and recoup some losses there

2/1 Germany
2/1 Holland
9/4 Spain

kicks

I think all remaining sides should practice PK'S. You would think pro's would make the ones that were missed today. I guest you can blame the ball:eek:. Good matches this weekend

I think all remaining sides should practice PK'S. You would think pro's would make the ones that were missed today. I guest you can blame the ball:eek:. Good matches this weekend

Its easy to score from 12 yards.......its the 40+ yards walk up to take it that is the hardest part.

In most cases you can tell from the body language which players will score and which may not.

Frank Lampard is "ice cool" when he takes PK's and he never looks nervous. I remember the penalty he put away just after his dad died in last years Champions League......... that was professional composure!

^^^ Is very true
Eg.. you could tell thosse 2 players from Ghana were going to miss before they kicked the ball.

Frank Lampard is "ice cool" when he takes PK's and he never looks nervous. I remember the penalty he put away just after his dad died in last years Champions League......... that was professional composure!

His dad is dead??? Surely you mean his mum.

Knew Germans would do the Argentinians.

Maradona was found out. And if they ask him to continue he'll screw them over again.

Not sure why, but I'm more confident Spain will beat Germany than I was about them beating Portugal and Paraguay.

Hope I'm right.

Olly, have you been to Camino bar / restaurant in King's Cross before?

Sorry, Ferd, but I think we're looking at an all Teutonic final.

Old Glass Legs is back and in fine form. Together with Schneider, I think they'll do the Spaniards unless the rest of the team wakes up. Villa, Alonso and Ramos can't do it alone :confused:?

Sorry, Ferd, but I think we're looking at an all Teutonic final.

Old Glass Legs is back and in fine form. Together with Schneider, I think they'll do the Spaniards unless the rest of the team wakes up. Villa, Alonso and Ramos can't do it alone :confused:?

Spain are playing Germany tomorrow though, not holland..

you still think we'll go out anyway dont you.. :lol:

we'll see :D

Spain are playing Germany tomorrow though, not holland..

you still think we'll go out anyway dont you.. :lol:

we'll see :D
UGH! Not sure what I was on about :lol: Mixed that up a bit.

Schweinsteiger is the danger man in your match. He's been awesome. Although Mueller being out is helpful to you.

Still, given the Germans' demolition of England and Argentina, I'm still thinking all-Teutonic final.

worth a few sheckles then eh?...ive put £2 on it ;)
skinto this week :p

Thats the clever way to bet. Always use the odds to win a fixed amount rather than increasing your stake to do it.

eg rather than having £10 @ even money to win £10

have £2 @ 4/1 to win £10.

limits the risk for you.

Not doing too bad myself with a few decent bets this world cup

Holland v Spain Final @ 20/1
Sneijder - Golden Ball @ 40/1
Klose = Golden Boot @12/1 all still have a great chance of coming in!

Quite a few correct scores right along the way too.

Best bet of the tourney for me was Germany v Ghana
Under 2.5 goals * Between 10-12 corners * Under 4.5 card @ 20/1. £5 on that thank you very much!

Yes i do have an addiction when it comes to the world cup haha!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back