World Cup 2010

The US were stolen a victory. No off side, the referee is a loser.
Bravo to the US team; great spirit til the end of the game.

Yes Maxi Jazz clearly should not be allowed to referee international football with his busy schedule! Great game , the goal should have been allowed

What a load of rubbish, worst game Ive watched in 42 years ! Overpaid , mollycoddled crap and Rooneys comments sum up a disgraceful display from an overpaid granny banger!
Its official MONEY has ruined European football !! I'd rather watch my son on a sunday morning, at least his hearts in it and not his wallet!

CMON Stoke Lane !

:oops::oops: Embarrased England fan, feeling sorry for the French, Spanish, Germans etc etc:eek:

Back to Fishing and quality Ibiza music, which never lets me down :D

You will be fine with those lovely orange babes quality beer and space cafe's to die for :D:D even if you loose you will be happy :p

:eek::eek: Absolutely shameful from Rooney :cry::cry: He and all the team were booed for a reason, people have payed a fortune to follow England in south africa and at least expect effort / commitment not arrogance / laziness / sh1te :evil:
If I were Cappello he would be dropped, maybe it would wake the team up and remind them what playing for England should mean :( Pride, commitment, effort are things that this arrogant bunch of losers cant even spell, let alone understand :x
Unfortunately they know their performances mean nothing as they are basically untouchable! As always it will be the manager and paying fans who suffer, while they go on their extended hols to some far flung 5 star resort for a deserved rest with their trophy air heads :rolleyes:

hmmm i dunno it wouldnt surprise me if Cappello is making them play in a way they dont believe in thus resulting in a rance like performance

:oops::oops: Embarrased England fan, feeling sorry for the French, Spanish, Germans etc etc:eek:

Back to Fishing and quality Ibiza music, which never lets me down :D

And as a french i fell sorry for the irish people when i see what we did in this WC...

Shame on Domenech,Anelka,the most hated player in the country,and Ribery who is faster with the bad girls than with a ball...

The US were stolen a victory. No off side, the referee is a loser.
Bravo to the US team; great spirit til the end of the game.
WE WAS ROBBED!!!!!

One of the best atmosphere's I have ever seen at a football match at Ellis Park last night. US supporters in massive numbers. I've never seen so many people dressed up in costumes, facepaint, etc. In full voice as well. The place was awash in red, white and blue. And people say we don't care about soccer!

We were England-level rubbish in the first half but fought back like heroes in the 2nd. AND WE DESERVED TO WIN. I read the BBC match report today and they called it the most exciting match of the tournament so far.

No matter. The assignment remains the same. Beat Algeria and we progress... and as long as England don't lose to Slovenia, we can go through top of the group. 8)

Overall, the tournament is getting increasingly entertaining. Lots of groups going down to the 3rd match.
Olly said:
refereeing has been good
no controversy
There have been some pretty serious reffing gaffs. Top 3 I've seen so far
1. US goal disallowed
2. Tim Cahill red card
3. Harry Kewell red card
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back