World Cup 2010

This is warming up nicely now.

England, Italy, Spain, Portugal all without a win.

Second round of games should be more open.

Today's result has silenced a few previously smug faces in our office at least...

Spain

Spain losing played havoc with my bracket. The suisse played very well and deserved the result and points. This will make intrigue for the next matches. The settle for a draw games are ****e

delighted about the Spain scoreline :D

there will be quite a few happy ABEs in Barcelona tonight (Anyone But Espana)

watching arguably the best game of the tournament so far via my android phone at work, it's end to end stuff, spain going all guns for the equaliser and the swiss hitting them on the break!!!, could be 2.0 to switzerland or 3.1 spain, great game!!

What prog/site did you use to watch it?

Though I'm italian, definitely my favourite team IS

HOLLAND!!!!

tifo_03_672-458_resize.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
fail to get the connection between an african football phenomenon and one of the 21st centurys worst pieces of genocide.

Crikey, France we lucky to get nil tonight....

Their coach doesn't seem to care and couldn't appear to be more detatched from his squad.

Sacre Bleu!

Crikey, France we lucky to get nil tonight....

Their coach doesn't seem to care and couldn't appear to be more detatched from his squad.

Sacre Bleu!

None of them seem arsed at all to be fair. There must be something going on behind the scene's.

Did you see Evra rip off his captains arm bad at the end? None of the Subs even wanted to come on either.

How poetic that a team with a flag of green, white and......ok its red, but its a derivative of orange!! put the cheating french on the verge of another early exit!! :lol:

Re: US soccer youtube clip: :confused: :lol:
(probably why they use English commentators on Fox Soccer Channel!)

Greetings from Joburg, all.

Viva Mexico! Great result for them last night. The S. Koreans put up quite a fight against Argentina despite the scoreline... I think they might advance.

Uruguay - the surprise package? Looking good

Germany were dominant in their first match. Looking forward to the next to see if they're the real deal

Still buzzing about the USA 'win' last weekend. :lol: Going to the Slovenia match tonight. Hoping Algeria pull off a miracle :twisted:

Got a text from Ferd. He's still in shock about Spain :lol: I'm sure they'll advance though

Back