Why does everyone hate Pacha?

That's because Subliminal Sessions is by far the best night at Pacha!
That's being said by someone (me) who was at Pacha more than 20 times total, yet dislikes Pacha! :eek:

Well I have been 21 times and after Subliminal got too popular about 5/6 years ago, Release Yourself on a Monday took over as the best night of the week - fact (it even says it on wikipedia)

a bit elitist aint it?

the punters at decent, underground clubs can only have a good time if the clubs book decent djs, install decent sound AND keep the rabble out - this is really hard to achieve outside London where profit margins are tight but manageable in the city due to the cosmopolitan clubbing population that keep the place alive

when you're listening to deep house, techno, druggy disco etc - you don't want some lagered up oaf from Essex with a twat haircut going "whoop, whoop" in the background

hence - don't advertise the nights, don't put doornames on clubs, keep invites word-of-mouth/mail out/forum etc and bingo, you have a good night!

sadly, the fallout from the king's cross and farringdon club closures means a lot of displaced mongs have started infiltrating the likes of fabric, the end but hopefully this is just a passing fad

God is Pacha really bad this year and full of Italian posers,i may have to giveit a miss otherwise:confused: ive already decided im gonna give WLS a miss after reading a few bad reviews on here about it being not half as good as it used to be and full of people standing around posing, dear me, i haven't decided where ill go yet for other nites but im really looking forward to the MN2S closing party,one of the best nites in Ibiza IMO.8)

God is Pacha really bad this year and full of Italian posers,i may have to giveit a miss otherwise:confused: ive already decided im gonna give WLS a miss after reading a few bad reviews on here about it being not half as good as it used to be and full of people standing around posing, dear me, i haven't decided where ill go yet for other nites but im really looking forward to the MN2S closing party,one of the best nites in Ibiza IMO.8)

jonny get real. we love is still one of the most unique parties in the world.

you should know better than to take as gospel a few comments on messageboards. i mean, just imagine if people read your comments and believed them. ;)

italian posers have been a part of the ibiza club scene for as long as pasty white sunburnt irish lads and dagenham dave and the hippy french bird who's got things growing out of her dreads.

wtf ? stop talking nonsense :lol:

yeah I know I said that 5 years ago. I went ot Ibiza to 'get the clubbing out of my system'

However as we all know only "20% of Ibiza's tourists are clubbers' :lol: :lol:

I really don't see how i'm going to get there next year though..:confused: or if anything will be open.. :lol:

God is Pacha really bad this year and full of Italian posers,
i may have to giveit a miss otherwise:confused:
ive already decided im gonna give WLS a miss after reading a few bad reviews
on here about it being not half as good as it used to be ...
forget all reviews - you have to eperience it by yourself !

every single ****ing night in every single ****ing club can be perfect
with the right people (or if u meet the woman/man of your life there) :)

ps:
and we have the 25th of august
= main season is over
= most italian posers (and others) have already left the white isle :)

I was there in late July and I thought it was an amazing venue - hats off to the organisers (god knows where the animals were?!)

didn't get any shots of any nudes unfortunately - was too transfixed to reach for the camera - got these grainy ones though:

n662161372_1092012_926.jpg

n662161372_1092003_6528.jpg

n662161372_1092005_7622.jpg

wtf - no shots of any nudes ????????!!!!!!!!!???????????

olly, olly olly- WHY ...
... didn't get any shots of any nudes unfortunately ...
do your homework and be prepared next time :lol:

Back