Why does everyone hate Pacha?

I couldnt have said it better myself. 8)

I always go when on the Island, and usually only the once. I remember the first time I went circa 1993 and as i walked down the stairs (next to where the Dj used to be) Danny Rampling played Show me love by Robin S, and place was rocking. That was my introduction to clubbing. Thats why it means alot to me.

Can't believe that was 17 years ago :eek:

i thought we were about the same age. that would have made you 12/13??

i mean bunking into the drome on your 11th birthday :)oops:) is one thing. pacha ibiza!?

i mean bunking into the drome on your 11th birthday :)oops:) is one thing. pacha ibiza!?

Nah mate, i know you'd be hard pushed to tell I was significantly older, but I am (just turned 35 mate) ;)

I have just got home from Ibiza, i went to Pacha on sunday for Cadenza.....it was amazing. The actual club was great and Luciano was out of this world, one of the best nights of my life. I don't understand the hate.

:lol:

belter.

did you REALLY do the drome at 11? f me and we worry about kids stitching footballs.i took my first trip in atmosphere aged 14ish, walked home to bebington. hope my folks arent spotlighters.

Nah mate, i know you'd be hard pushed to tell I was significantly older, but I am (just turned 35 mate) ;)

i think it was more something to do with the fact that a couple of years ago you once told me you were 26.....

but it all makes sense now actually, you can tell you're banter isn't up to scratch.

:lol:

belter.

did you REALLY do the drome at 11? f me and we worry about kids stitching footballs.i took my first trip in atmosphere aged 14ish, walked home to bebington. hope my folks arent spotlighters.

like i said, bunked in thru a fire exit, had no idea what was going on, stayed for about 30 mins before getting dragged out by my ear, dennis the menace style.

don't remember atmosphere? next/(first real) stop for me was cream

i think it was more something to do with the fact that a couple of years ago you once told me you were 26.....

but it all makes sense now actually, you can tell you're banter isn't up to scratch.

I can't help it if I look 5-7 years younger !!

like i said, bunked in thru a fire exit, had no idea what was going on, stayed for about 30 mins before getting dragged out by my ear, dennis the menace style.

don't remember atmosphere? next/(first real) stop for me was cream

Atmosphere, the drome, these are all places my parents used to go disco dancing ffs !

Too many posers in Pacha, I for one will not be going there again. The drinks prices are silly aswell. Never really been any nights at Pacha that make me want to go. Only went last time as Yousef was on, after he finished we ****ed off as the atmosphere was ****e. lucianos night looks decent if it was at any other club than Pacha. Its all about and always has been about Space, dc10 and Amnesia for me. And zoo Project is also a must. 38 Days till im there I cant fookin wait!

Back