Who has booked for 2018?

I
leaving the day of iMS Dalt villa :confused:, one of main reason to go along opening 18 (May 25th) if i go back one Ibz opening
imagine if Carl cox on lineup of IMS Dalt vila? :D

We literally booked when we was out at the Closings for the openings and got an excellent deal.

Sure it would have been great to go to IMS but there will always be another party to go to.

I have stopped planning Ibiza as much as we used to and started to chill and explore the island some more.

Party or no party Ibiza is the best.

Coxy won’t play or sure...

July 6th - 20th Miami es cana.

1st time for 2 weeks since 2010. And grandparents booked in for 10 days of that so definitely a few nights off this year!

21 May to 2 June. Staying in PDB (for the first time in ages) for the IMS conference, then moving to an apartment in Dalt Vila (for the first time ever!) after IMS, once my husband arrives.

It’ll be late Sept early Oct for us. Gonna book closer to the time, there were some crazy deals last September.

Missing main opening events IMS Dalt villa party, Dc10 opening , Ushuaia opening HI opening , even Elrow opening...
Tempting to book from May 21th to May 29th :cool: if BMI Heart IBZ opening include last week of May

Missing cocoon opening by a day :(

I know.... but annoyingly we have got plans in the UK that day. To be fair I'm not going out for theopening weekend or purely to party as such this time... we booked those dates as a few of our couple friends were out there. Plus missing the above parties and going slightly after the "official" club opening weekends means were likely to get slightly less packed clubs. Cocoon week 2 I do have my eyes firmly set on.

La Bodega then onto Cocoon - what a combination that is!

Think doing a running commentary on your whole season could possibly be an interesting thread. What’s your plans for work ?

yep i'm sure it would be but realistically i doubt i'd remember to update it much, rarely bother to browse forums much in england let alone when i'm out there in the madness. i've already secured a job working for one of the most established boat-partys but it's a standard shitty commission-based salary so not holding out much hope, just a backup really. otherwise i'll simply have a good look around once i'm there.

Well whatever you finally do for work good luck and at least being out early May should give you a good chance to find other options. Should be a great experience none the less, something I wish I’d done in my early years.

Back