Who has booked for 2018?

Ibiza plane ticket Paris to ibiz at Midday landing in ibz may 25th 2pm 175€ with cabin bag the last to second tix direct, other pricer 100€ & halt BCN, & no point to land in ibz at 10pm that day :rolleyes:

i was thinking to wait the approval of customer but at 100% he ll approve it next monday :D

Cookies tried to fooled me as it raised 30€ 1hour later + but i ve tried on a 3rd laptop and no scam :lol:

Vueling site had a bug with their discount program avios, eg when picking 10€ discount, but ill manage to use them along 5 next flight :cool:

Well i m in ibz may 25th and will book the other stuff later , i will be gutted to leave on tuesday may 29th 34€ the ever cheapest flight i ve face :cool:(ibz weeken of 5 days & only 4 to enjoy) at 10am & a good party that night.

ps: ibz tix may 19th dc10 opening is cheap from paris 55€ but i dont have much days off booked for ibz opening this year, 3 are fine :cool: (cant imagine ive spread 11 days off opening 17 :rolleyes:)

Two 6 day trips booked:

July 22nd-28th in Ibiza Town (same as three previous trips)
September 9th-16th in Figueretas (Sunrise Suites) for something different

Built around Sunday arrivals to catch Solomun but lots of other nights to see too hopefully inc. Circoloco, Resistance, Cocoon, Pikes etc ...

Back