Who has booked for 2018?

booked for 4 nights in august! can't wait evan though i said last year would be my last going! can't keep away :)

Booked before the end of last year with a £60 deposit, and paid it all yesterday. It’s back to Sol House in San Antonio Bay for the 2nd year in a row. Arrive Saturday 29th September for 13 nights. That’s 111 days away.

Scheduled BA flights and booking hotel direct worked out better than Jet2 with the bonus of flying from Aberdeen via London rather than having to get myself to Glasgow for a 7am flight and Jet2’s stupid 2 drink rule.

Got ticket for Defected Closing. That’ll probably my only club night. I’m planning a relaxing holiday this year. That’ll probably change once I arrive.

Hey everyone,

Just booked, will be going for the first time with about 7 friends for a birthday celebration August 29 - September 4th. This will actually be a first for all of us so we have no idea what we are doing. Hopefully can get some insight and suggestions of some stuff to do we are open to just about anything :)

I don’t need to wait if I get the green light to book Ibiza

Same place as this year as it was perfect for the wee one (and my beer consumption)

I’m sure I’ll be able to manage an excursion one night
Where did you stay?

Booked before the end of last year with a £60 deposit, and paid it all yesterday. It’s back to Sol House in San Antonio Bay for the 2nd year in a row. Arrive Saturday 29th September for 13 nights. That’s 111 days away.

Scheduled BA flights and booking hotel direct worked out better than Jet2 with the bonus of flying from Aberdeen via London rather than having to get myself to Glasgow for a 7am flight and Jet2’s stupid 2 drink rule.

Got ticket for Defected Closing. That’ll probably my only club night. I’m planning a relaxing holiday this year. That’ll probably change once I arrive.
Did you review Sol House last year, it’s ringing a bel with me?

Did you review Sol House last year, it’s ringing a bel with me?

Yip, it was in my 2017 review. Loved it there last year, so really looking forward to getting back. Really nice hotel and the location is fantastic for me since I’m at the stage of preferring bars to clubs now. Shame at the end of the season the rooftop bar closes earlier, but it does get quite quiet and it’s still a great place for the afternoon and a couple of drinks before going out. First time I’ve ever gone back to the same hotel. Only 77 days to go now.

Spotlight did a good review. https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/magazine/2018/04/sol-house-ibiza-cool-clubbers-choice

Back