Who has booked for 2018?

In a completely unexpected turn of events my 2nd trip to Ibiza has been booked - my stag party 21st - 24th June which is the weekend before I get married.

As mentioned above somewhere me and my new wife (by then) will also be heading out July 29th - Aug 4th

!7-22 June, back to the Hotel Es Vive. The only place in the world I'll eat scrambled eggs !!!!
Will squeeze in a few days in September but nothing booked yet.

Just booked for a 03-Sep to 11-Sep to catch Ibiza trance weekend, plus a few days before. Just wish it wasn't such a long trip over from here in the States!

Still looking to see if I can get my other half to come along for once, at least for part of the trip. The trick here is that he's generally sober and doesn't like overly loud music or crowds, where I'm there to party from dusk until dawn every night of the trip. I know he'd like the beaches, weather, food, etc. but I'm not sure how much we'd actually see each other except over an early dinner. ;)

change of plan...
2 weeks is definitly not enough.
3 weeks in june and 10 days in september sounds better.
After the 10 days in april,2018 looks great finally.
Hmmmmm....
3 weeks in june is not enough...
4 weeks sounds MUCH more better :D
And still a couple of weeks in September :cool:
2018 looks like the best year since a decade in term of time spent on the island :cool:

My 15th (nearly consecutive) year (had to skip 2010 as had my kiddo). I remember every moment of my first ever week like yesterday.....

At least 3 times this year to celebrate my 40th.

22-27 June with one of my best friends - an Ibiza Virgin
22 July - 4 Aug family trip (my daughter’s 8th trip - think ibiza stole her heart too!)
26-31 Aug - just me and the hubby.

Hooked; line and sinker, from the moment I stepped off the plane for the first time, many moons ago.

Doing my first "early season" trip this year. 6th - 13th June.

Solo again, although there is a small possibility a friend might fly out later in the week (am trying to tempt him with the offer of a free hotel room lol). I love meeting people, so will hopefully make a bunch of friends to hang out with.

Staying at Ibiza Rocks Hotel in San An. Nice lively place with a young crowd and good vibe. Love it!

Will have a car so plan to do a lot more exploring of the island all being well, especially the North parts, as well as walking and swimming.

So far, planned club events are as follows:
Cocoon - Pacha, 6th June
Pool party - Ibiza Rocks, 7th June
Children of the 80's - Hard Rock, 8th June
Music On - Amnesia, 8th June
CDLN sunset boat party, 10th June
Bora Bora at some point
and others......

Dan

CDLN:confused:...just sayin...
Bora Bora has to be today with friend's Opening. .Good Jackin/Happy House Tech House with ibicenco I DO ibz team

Last edited:
Back