Who has booked for 2018?

Saturday 28th July - August 4th July... those dates are not my personal preference, but its the only weekend across the summer that everyone in our group of 18 could do. Saying that for the last two/three years its been one of the best Cocoon's of the season. Villalobos, Seth and Craig Richards on the terrace with Sven in the main room. I would be over the moon if it's on the same date this year

... also hoping to sneak back out for Cocoon closing but we will see what this year brings :D

19-23 August at the marvellous migjorn in pdb. Hoping for another Dixon Vath combo, more industrialisation from deadmau5, some klock and plenty of sleep, sun and nice food. Plus some unanticipated adventures. I so wish Laurent garnier will make an appearance when I’m there.

And still try to do the Solomun and cocoon openings with a bit of luck from the inlaws looking after the kids again

Last edited by a moderator:
26th May till June 2nd booked, more chilled this year I'm hoping, 4 nights the first week of September looking likely aswell, but not set in stone.

Flights seen to be slightly more expensive this year, shame Monarch aren't running any more, have all the flights been released this year yet?

I can't help it. July 22nd- Aug 6th, possibly until Aug 12th if I sort some stuff out at work. Managed to get a cheap hotel in San An (as usual, can't afford anything else) for this long AF stay.

I booked Hostal Horizonte. Don't know why it's called a hostal when I have a private room and bathroom.

I can't help it. July 22nd- Aug 6th, possibly until Aug 12th if I sort some stuff out at work. Managed to get a cheap hotel in San An (as usual, can't afford anything else) for this long AF stay.

I booked Hostal Horizonte. Don't know why it's called a hostal when I have a private room and bathroom.
Hostal is a smaller hotel with less facilities in Spain as I understand it.

April, first time that early, looking fwd to a quiet break, kids can't wait, they want me to take them to pacha (7 & 10yrs old) lol

Book until aug 12th!
Something is telling me , It's gonna be ur best ever Ibz days :D

April, first time that early, looking fwd to a quiet break, kids can't wait, they want me to take them to pacha (7 & 10yrs old) lol

apart from the fact they're still a tad too young I don't think pacha will be open in april...

apart from the fact they're still a tad too young I don't think pacha will be open in april...
gets me off the hook then :) they'll have to make do with a selfie in front of the 'Ibiza' sign at the airport, and some overpriced soft drinks instead

11 nights at Destino in peak season? Damn man, you must be loaded lol

I thought the same. but hey, good on you michael! destino is a great place, I really like it. and yeah I think you should be fine regarding solomun...

Back