Who has booked for 2018?

Discussion in 'Clubbing open chat' started by diver, Jan 8, 2018.

1. perrylgooner

perrylgooner Active Member

Saturday 28th July - August 4th July... those dates are not my personal preference, but its the only weekend across the summer that everyone in our group of 18 could do. Saying that for the last two/three years its been one of the best Cocoon's of the season. Villalobos, Seth and Craig Richards on the terrace with Sven in the main room. I would be over the moon if it's on the same date this year

... also hoping to sneak back out for Cocoon closing but we will see what this year brings :D

elmooreo, Zapclub93 and diver like this.
  2. LuckyBlueSuit

LuckyBlueSuit Active Member

19-23 August at the marvellous migjorn in pdb. Hoping for another Dixon Vath combo, more industrialisation from deadmau5, some klock and plenty of sleep, sun and nice food. Plus some unanticipated adventures. I so wish Laurent garnier will make an appearance when I’m there.

And still try to do the Solomun and cocoon openings with a bit of luck from the inlaws looking after the kids again

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    diver and craig72 like this.
  3. Ibiza-oldtimer

Ibiza-oldtimer New Member

Just booked 22-26 September. 10 of us staying at Ebano in PDB for a hen do.

diver and craig72 like this.
  4. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

Brave Solo warriors take note..:)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    Nobbie Q, aregandj, Buckley and 2 others like this.
  5. mashednlovingit

mashednlovingit Active Member

6th July - 13th July. 3 of us. Longest time I'll have spent in Ibiza for a number of years!

diver likes this.
  6. Bucko08

Bucko08 Active Member

Booking end of the month. Looking to 17th - 22nd of June. First time not going in September but opting for Bpm in Portugal this year

LuckyBlueSuit and diver like this.
  7. diver

diver Well-Known Member

Hows it goin' Bucko?

8. Bucko08

Bucko08 Active Member

Im doing alright mate, thanks. Currently doing dry jan as had a heavy festive period. Yourself?

diver likes this.
  9. lukemc

lukemc Member

26th May till June 2nd booked, more chilled this year I'm hoping, 4 nights the first week of September looking likely aswell, but not set in stone.

Flights seen to be slightly more expensive this year, shame Monarch aren't running any more, have all the flights been released this year yet?

LuckyBlueSuit and diver like this.
  10. diver

diver Well-Known Member

Fine thanks mate, im just brewing up for a dry February (maybe?)

jimmiz likes this.
  11. jimmiz

jimmiz Well-Known Member

Change of plan...
    Still coming in April... But July and September cancelled for the moment...
    Next trip after April will be finally by boat, with a one way ticket... Maybe 2018 but there is more chance 2019 :cool:

Amigo, NilSatis, diver and 1 other person like this.
  12. Nobbie Q

Nobbie Q Active Member

I can't help it. July 22nd- Aug 6th, possibly until Aug 12th if I sort some stuff out at work. Managed to get a cheap hotel in San An (as usual, can't afford anything else) for this long AF stay.

I booked Hostal Horizonte. Don't know why it's called a hostal when I have a private room and bathroom.

13. diver

diver Well-Known Member

Hostal is a smaller hotel with less facilities in Spain as I understand it.

Nobbie Q and craig72 like this.
  14. DarrenW

DarrenW Active Member

April, first time that early, looking fwd to a quiet break, kids can't wait, they want me to take them to pacha (7 & 10yrs old) lol

craig72 likes this.
  15. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

Book until aug 12th!
    Something is telling me , It's gonna be ur best ever Ibz days :D

Nobbie Q likes this.
  16. stivi

stivi Super Moderator Staff Member

apart from the fact they're still a tad too young I don't think pacha will be open in april...

DarrenW likes this.
  17. DarrenW

DarrenW Active Member

gets me off the hook then :) they'll have to make do with a selfie in front of the 'Ibiza' sign at the airport, and some overpriced soft drinks instead

jimmiz likes this.
  18. MichaelH1992

MichaelH1992 Member

11 nights Aug 2nd - 13th. Destino with the pacha free entry . praying Solomuns +1 stays tbh !

Mr Brightside1978 and diver like this.
  19. Nobbie Q

Nobbie Q Active Member

11 nights at Destino in peak season? Damn man, you must be loaded lol

Amigo, FallenangelGparsons and diver like this.
  20. stivi

stivi Super Moderator Staff Member

I thought the same. but hey, good on you michael! destino is a great place, I really like it. and yeah I think you should be fine regarding solomun...