Who has booked for 2018?

May 20th for 11 nights in Santa Eulalia with the wife and kids. Also booked the mum up for a week so we can have a night out or 2!

Only best area is confirmed: 3 Weeks for Paradise closing (sept 26th) to last big club closing i guess Solomun+1 (oct 14th , +1day, won't say no for his afterparty :p)

2 weeks spent around end july early august, busiest worst pricey hotter aera but some mates like it but i don't have choice because of french company policy , requiring 2 weeks at least from early june to mid september... can't wait for party calendar (elrow pool party, destino party, ibz event at harbor, float the boat party with big name dj (Pete tong Roger Sanchez,dj sneak Carl Cox) & so on) published b4 picking dates , finally, not sure to do clockwork orange...

ps: for those having short stay (less than 1 week, my shortest in ibz 11 days along opening 16 & average is 2 weeks at least), i will feel depressed when leaving the island,too short to enjoy the island,when u take 2 weeks at least , at the end u r done with ibiza :lol: & only dream of a good rest on a bed :D

Last edited:
2 - 8 June 2018! Went around the same time last year and loved how quiet the island was but how good the parties were (seemed to be older crowd). Will be first time going to Ibiza and not staying in a hotel as there is big gang of us this time so villa seems like better sense. Does anyone know best sites for villa bookings?

Not yet. My missis is taking me for a week in September as a present for my 30th. Looking at staying in portinatx for the first time. Also looking at booking to go for new year. Always wanted to do it since I spoke to a bloke who'd done it down the West end in 2011

Initially booked for a stag 2nd - 5th September, but myself and one other guy are going to stay on for the week.

The past two years I’ve been with my partner and felt a little held back, understandably. So it will be interesting to see how this year goes.

Hadn’t posted on here since I came back from my last trip, but I’ll be back on creeping to see what’s in store for the coming year.

Haha I said after last year I wouldn’t be back, but knowingly deep down inside I would, I think I’m actually addicted.

27th May - 10th June for my Stag Do, Wedding and 'Mini Honeymoon'. Staying in Santa Eulalia, Portinatx & Ibiza Town over the 2 weeks.

17th - 22nd September, will be booking somewhere in PdB.

Can't come quick enough

Last edited:
It was a great place (km5) in the winter

KM5 was a great place in the winter of 2000 and 2001 what I lived in Ibiza
.......And much smaller :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I've never been and its only a half hour-40 walk from our Villa so may have to take a stroll down there one evening and check it out

Second week of October has my name on it. Thought about going for few days in may as well but I have a snowboard trip mid April that will cost me a few quid.

Early one for me this year - 29th April - 6th May. A "take it easy" week with the Mrs and the boy - we'll see how that pans out.........

Back