Who Has Booked For 2017?

also considering early June - coinciding with mercury rising @pikes this time around, but also keen to see what else June has to offer (we usually do September)

Considering three dates at the moment....

Saturday 20th May - Tuesday 23rd for a long weekend. Mainly to relax, but also as I'm assuming that DC10 opening will be on the Monday.

Saturday 2nd September - Tuesday 12th September. Always one of my favorite weeks on the island, as things are just starting to wind down from the summer madness.

Sunday 1st October - Wednesday 4th October... purely and simply for Cocoon closing and the after hours. We massively overdid Space Closing this year which resulted in us missing Cocoon closing. That being the case, we want to get back out to it this year

Considering returning after 5 years, not actually yet been back to a place I've visited but keep being drawn back to Ibiza. So much of the island I want to see from spending time on here and reading the different books suggested.

wanna go back, so hard not to. Sucks leaving that place all the time though, so something like a two week trip that I did from last year wouldn't cut it. I would go in July again or September.

I know there are a couple of options on the spotlight website, but some of them I'm not sure of exact location... so does anyone have any recommendations of villas reasonably close to PDB, between Ibiza and PDB would be ideal.

Probably for 4 people.

Any help appreciated.

May/June for openings

July or Sept for cheeky weekend

Beginning of Oct for closing parties

Getting excited just talking and thinking about it, its only Jan

11 days in Sept booked today! A friend asked me and the GF to make up numbers in a villa for a week, couldn't say no! So it's 7 nights in the villa with 12 others and 4 nights after just me and the GF.

Back