Who Has Booked For 2017?

diver

Me -

29th July to 6th August, flights booked but not the cheapest but i expected that.

Still "Hazel Dean" for accommodation, daughters boyfriend in tow so trying to find somewhere for 5 pax.

This might be eldest daughters "official" last holiday with us and also her first time in a club as she turns 18 a few weeks before we go

think i would of found somewhere to stay before i booked flights.all depends which resort you want.s./c h/b b/b or a/i...deffo two rooms.

Me -

29th July to 6th August, flights booked but not the cheapest but i expected that.

Still "Hazel Dean" for accommodation, daughters boyfriend in tow so trying to find somewhere for 5 pax.

This might be eldest daughters "official" last holiday with us and also her first time in a club as she turns 18 a few weeks before we go

This August I stayed in Es Cana with my daughters. They have been going to Space for a few years but we always stayed in PdB. It was a mission this year driving them to Ants, picking them up to get changed.. Then driving them to El Row.. Then picking them up again lol. I found Es Cana quite nice in August and we stayed in the Apartmentos Playa which I would use again. We had a two bedroom apartment with two big balconies.

think i would of found somewhere to stay before i booked flights.all depends which resort you want.s./c h/b b/b or a/i...deffo two rooms.

I always book flights first dude. We really could do with 3 rooms as my youngest daughter is 15 and could do with some privacy. After SC

This August I stayed in Es Cana with my daughters. They have been going to Space for a few years but we always stayed in PdB. It was a mission this year driving them to Ants, picking them up to get changed.. Then driving them to El Row.. Then picking them up again lol. I found Es Cana quite nice in August and we stayed in the Apartmentos Playa which I would use again. We had a two bedroom apartment with two big balconies.

I hear ya. Looking at one club night (more than likely Pacha) and one evening at Destino hopefully so the transport not an issue.

Would stay at Port San Miguel, Portinax, Es Cana, Cala Llonga, Vedella, Tarida........somewhere we can walk to a few bars and restaurants at night plus beach close to walk, no snap backs.

I hear ya. Looking at one club night (more than likely Pacha) and one evening at Destino hopefully so the transport not an issue.

Would stay at Port San Miguel, Portinax, Es Cana, Cala Llonga, Vedella, Tarida........somewhere we can walk to a few bars and restaurants at night plus beach close to walk, no snap backs.

Have you stayed in Cala Llonga before? I stayed there for the Space Closing holiday .. I don't know if it was the time of year but I don't know if I'd go there again for a holiday - I would definitely live there though!

Have you stayed in Cala Llonga before? I stayed there for the Space Closing holiday .. I don't know if it was the time of year but I don't know if I'd go there again for a holiday - I would definitely live there though!

My missus stayed there in 1984!!!!

I often pop to CL on my visits for beach and food in daytime.

Not quite yet Diver. However, I've got the flights we want in mind and the holidays off work booked. Also still trying to get definite numbers to see if we can afford a Villa between us or not.

Thinking of the first Ryanair flight out - end of March! Find a hotel with an indoor pool, sorted! Will be looking later this week.

If we book next year we will be looking into a different vibe.

defo gonna be looking at hiring out a villa for around 10 people. Need to find something where no too many neighbours to complain about some daytime BBQ and bit of music.

Thinking sept/oct and see what the party calendar brings..

If we book next year we will be looking into a different vibe.

defo gonna be looking at hiring out a villa for around 10 people. Need to find something where no too many neighbours to complain about some daytime BBQ and bit of music.

Thinking sept/oct and see what the party calendar brings..

im gonna be down the sept thing as well as family stuff , 4 nights. Just priming my mate now to go!!!

I have. Booked shorter & earlier break for next year - 4th - 10th June.
Just need to clear it with work. Technically not supposed to have booked any more hols for next year as I've already booked to go to Croatia in July! Fingers crossed no-one else wants that week.......

I have. Booked shorter & earlier break for next year - 4th - 10th June.
Just need to clear it with work. Technically not supposed to have booked any more hols for next year as I've already booked to go to Croatia in July! Fingers crossed no-one else wants that week.......
June is the new September :)

Reactions: Sez
got my flights sorted last week for 6 October 2017 - £80 return with Ryanair. Swore this year would be my last....

Get a villa diver..bring the in-laws..show them how we roll...;)
id have to hire a minibus -
mother-in-law-in-boot_m.jpg

Back