Who Has Booked For 2017?

Going to give Sunwaves, Romania a go & possibly Croatia for some Sonus action so could be a year off too.

That said, these are in April and August so chances are I'll still end up there late Sept, early Oct ... Never say never.

19 of us booked for 2 weeks, leave Glasgow in the wee hours of 4th August.

Be my third time on the island, going to try do things right this year and not stay in bed in 90% of the sunlight hours.

11 girls and 8 guys going. Think in my last two visits I've been up the west end 2 maybe 3 times, some of the ones going will spend most of their time in beach clubs and 'vip', some will probably fall in to the category you've tried to put us all into with the video you've attached. The last few (including me) will probably go to 3 events in amnesia etc a week and try and do stuff some days which we've failed at previously :)

11 girls and 8 guys going. Think in my last two visits I've been up the west end 2 maybe 3 times, some of the ones going will spend most of their time in beach clubs and 'vip', some will probably fall in to the category you've tried to put us all into with the video you've attached. The last few (including me) will probably go to 3 events in amnesia etc a week and try and do stuff some days which we've failed at previously :)

Logistical nightmare.

Yeah man, I wasn't taking the pi$$ btw. It was more of a pi$$take of what someone someone from the outside might think who doesn't know the island.

Id still phone through and pre warn the Highlander when you touchdown though:lol:.

Id still phone through and pre warn the Highlander when you touchdown though:lol:.

Haha its cool man, probably took a bitof offence because as you say people tend to think we're just going out to roll about in our own sick.

I know your probably (partly) joking but I never have gotten the whole "lets fly 3 hours away to go sit in a scottish pub and listen to the same stuff and drink the same stuff we do back home" thing

Haha its cool man, probably took a bitof offence because as you say people tend to think we're just going out to roll about in our own sick.

I know your probably (partly) joking but I never have gotten the whole "lets fly 3 hours away to go sit in a scottish pub and listen to the same stuff and drink the same stuff we do back home" thing

For sure.

It was 10% joke dude, I promise

Was just envisaging you all turning up to one boozer and taking over!!!!

I'm partial to one night of sick rolling myself at some point in my trip.

Safe

P

Looking at staying Riviera this year - anybody been before?
If you're reffering to the one in San Antonio bay, then I stayed there in 2014. It's not bad in general, but the food is not great (i'd define it just eatable) and the rooms are quite old, but clean and spacious. Anyway you're a bit far from everything there!!

If you're reffering to the one in San Antonio bay, then I stayed there in 2014. It's not bad in general, but the food is not great (i'd define it just eatable) and the rooms are quite old, but clean and spacious. Anyway you're a bit far from everything there!!

Yeah I know it's location and tbh it suits me fine being out there. Thanks for info on the rooms tho :)

Yeah I know it's location and tbh it suits me fine being out there. Thanks for info on the rooms tho :)
If you want to be up that end of the bay, the Rosamar aparthotel is a much better option IMO, I've stayed at both and it was much better in almost every way, plus around 5 mins less of a walk towards San An.

Have you ever been to Goa? I'm thinking of making it a future trip.

Been to Goa once and never again, its okay if your not going for a beach holiday with a female. The men are all pervs are come down to the beach in their suits just to stand and stare at the women in bikinis and take photos of them, god forbid if they are topless.

I saw flyers advertising trips for indian men to take them to the beaches in Goa to see the 'lovely naked european ladies'

Aside from all of that it is the only place ive been to where i truly felt that i was in a different country with a different culture.

Looking at staying Riviera this year - anybody been before?

Stayed there a couple of times, personally thought it was great and not noisey, just on the edge of where the bay starts. Not far from the water taxi at the hotel milord and only around 30 mins walk into the town if you fancy the stroll.

There are a few noisey pubs in the vicinity but as the hotel is set back a bit and up a height from the main road you dont tend to get any issues. Nice chinese takeaway across the road and a little further down is Kumharas...great!

Stayed there a couple of times, personally thought it was great and not noisey, just on the edge of where the bay starts. Not far from the water taxi at the hotel milord and only around 30 mins walk into the town if you fancy the stroll.

There are a few noisey pubs in the vicinity but as the hotel is set back a bit and up a height from the main road you dont tend to get any issues. Nice chinese takeaway across the road and a little further down is Kumharas...great!

Have taken the plunge and booked for end of August. Very reasonable and at an extra £30 for all inclusive added in it was daft not to. Trying to wangle two trips this year but happy I've got one sorted so far! 277 days........ Lol

Back