Who Has Booked For 2017?

Villa booked for 8 of us over towards Ibiza town. Start of September for 4 days.

Family holiday still to be finalised. :confused:

Not me....yet

Prices at the minute seem way more expensive than what i've paid ever before

I normally say to myself I'm prepared to spend X on a return flight and when it gets to there or thereabouts I just do it. Most I've paid return from Edinburgh has been £150. Sometimes helps to book separately if you're flexible on how long you're going for. I got a Jet2 flight end of August this year for £110 return.

Carl cox documentary and Pete Tongs Ibiza classics orchestra in one night

BOOK ME UP NOW

Booked up for my second time, was there last July and fell in love with the place. Heading over mid June next year can't wait!! Expecting it to be a little quiter in June though?

Wonder what it will be like this year, with imo the biggest club on the island missing :( :(, I love amnesia,dc10,es paradis,privellege and sankeys but without space it feels like for me anyway that the main club in Ibiza is gone:(

Last edited:
Wonder what it will be like this year, with imo the biggest club on the island missing :( :(, I love amnesia,dc10,es paradis,privellege and sankeys but without space it feels like for me anyway that the main club in Ibiza is gone:(
Well you have those 5 to choose from?

I had some of the best nights of my life in space....gutted its gone:cry:

I would of loved the experience of Space as iv heard so much about it but hey ho I'm sure I'll enjoy every moment while I'm there along with the thousands of others;)

Been in contact with a hotel and booking up for the 03rd August to the 10th
Should be 12 of us going and a mixture of male and female

I went to Space once, for Elrow....Straight after Ants at Ushuaia and had a bad experience. I was squashed on the dance floor (Couldn't lift my arms) and then all these people dressed up came out onto the dance floor and I couldn't work out if I was Hallucinating or not. I got freaked out and ended up leaving at 01:30ish. The music was bonkers as well.
I left before the night got going but there was far too many people.

Always best the book the flights as far in advance as possible as their tickets prices will only ever increase as seats sell and you get closer to the departure dates

Hey Stivi, thank you Switzerland, flights are ridiculously cheap from Geneva :cool::D
Nice to be at one hour from GVA airport.. .

Last edited:
Back