Who Has Booked For 2017?

Nothing booked but planning again for end September, start October. That time fits in well with work with September being a full on month, so helps to put in the hours to get through it with a trip to Ibiza as the reward to myself once I've got through it. Need to decide where but plenty time for that. Last 2 years have been PDB so will be a change, that's all I know. Only 49 weeks to wait.

My aunt lives in goa and she's flying my folks out for 70th birthday,they asked us out too so we might jusr have one big hol next year..

nice, better/less hassle than MAN:)
Went from Manchester this year.....terminal 3 on Friday evening was a nightmare. Not that I expect Liverpool airport to be any more civilised but it's less than two miles from my house so it will at least be convenient

June 2017, getting married in cas mila, got the kids this time aswell, but pretty sure we can get the old dears to look after them for a night so we can go to a decent night! There's a few 1st timers coming out too so pretty keen to show them everything it has to offer!

Must have the Ibiza blues. Been home just over a month and started looking at hotels for next September at work this afternoon. Sol House Mixed by Ibiza Rocks looks good. Have had a search around and getting good reviews but mostly about the rooftop bar but not finding much about the actual hotel/rooms from anyone who stayed there. I've looked on trip advisor, but I like to get opinions from people on here. Anyone stayed there? What type of room did you go for, what did you think?

Is it a good time to be looking to book, or is it best wait to see if prices change if the pound recovers against the euro?

Managed to convince my mate to come back end of August. Flights booked, just to sort out where to stay now. Potentially looking at two trips this year :D:twisted:

and we have bar sorted where they can play for day/night

Where was this mate?

I'll be booking end of May for the wedding anniversary with the wife and then probably one other trip with mates probably cocoon closing again start of October.

Back