Who has booked 2020

We aren’t old. What you got planned?
Keep telling yourself that! No we are not old haha, very true, alot older people on here?.

July ibiza solo for 3 nights, shadows Friday and solomon Sunday

Oct 9 to 13 - group of friends, Friday meal in ibiza town and drinks, Saturday odyssey closing at ushuaia and Sunday Solomon closing!

What are you party plans!

Keep telling yourself that! No we are not old haha, very true, alot older people on here?.

July ibiza solo for 3 nights, shadows Friday and solomon Sunday

Oct 9 to 13 - group of friends, Friday meal in ibiza town and drinks, Saturday odyssey closing at ushuaia and Sunday Solomon closing!

What are you party plans!
Some great stuff planned there.

In august it’s my Mrs 40th so we are in the Bay for 4 Nights with her 2 Boys who are 10 and 13. We are going to do a Day at Cala Bassa and a Boat to Es Vedra. Booked in at Mint for her actual Birthday. I’m hoping to sneak off for Paul Van Dyks 6 hour solo at Eden as it’s not far from the Hotel. So just stuff in San Antonio really, although I think the Boys would love a walk up and around Dalt Vila so we will probably do that as well

December for My 40th we are in Talamanca and it’ll be quiet Beaches, Food and Hoping Pacha is open on the Saturday the 19th for my BD. 18 Years of visiting the island and I’ve always said I wanted to spend my 40th out there ?

Some great stuff planned there.

In august it’s my Mrs 40th so we are in the Bay for 4 Nights with her 2 Boys who are 10 and 13. We are going to do a Day at Cala Bassa and a Boat to Es Vedra. Booked in at Mint for her actual Birthday. I’m hoping to sneak off for Paul Van Dyks 6 hour solo at Eden as it’s not far from the Hotel. So just stuff in San Antonio really, although I think the Boys would love a walk up and around Dalt Vila so we will probably do that as well

December for My 40th we are in Talamanca and it’ll be quiet Beaches, Food and Hoping Pacha is open on the Saturday the 19th for my BD. 18 Years of visiting the island and I’ve always said I wanted to spend my 40th out there ?
Sounds good! That's nice u and your missus turn 40 this year! Seems like u have great stuff planned ,

just booked hotel 300 euros for 4 nights for me and my friend

Waiting now for tickets and parties to be announced

booked a couple of trips out this year, one with @Ibizapaul for a little IMC closing action and celebrating the fact he should know better and is getting married again and then a little family time with the wife and kids over the school holidays.. both criminally expensive in their own rights.. may the flights were x3 more than usual and august the flights are cheaper but the hotels crackers.. you just cant win. gone are the £99 week holidays of yesteryear.

Said to myself that I won’t go to Ibiza this year, be the first summer I miss it in 9 years. I’ve been gradually getting less and less interested in the music/raving side of it and want to see what else is out there.

although... have been looking at and researching alternatives and everything I look at really struggling to quieten the voice at the back of my head saying “it’s just not Ibiza”?

Booked Hotel Tropical for third year running for Ibiza Trance week 2-9 of September. Usually just do the week but I'm now at that unique age where I'm desperately clinging on to being able to still be a young party animal but my body makes me feel like I've done 12 rounds with Anthony Joshua after a party holiday these days so me and the girlfriend are heading up to stay in Portinatx for 3/4 Nights to have an adult holiday and go home relaxed for once rather than going back to work looking like Pete Doherty. On the second Friday I'm there will be the 10 year anniversary of me first discovering this magical little island

Said to myself that I won’t go to Ibiza this year, be the first summer I miss it in 9 years. I’ve been gradually getting less and less interested in the music/raving side of it and want to see what else is out there.

although... have been looking at and researching alternatives and everything I look at really struggling to quieten the voice at the back of my head saying “it’s just not Ibiza”?
l
Last time I missed a year was 1980:eek:

The best I can do is say I am going Ibiza only once for the year instead of twice! This year it will be twice! Next year closings only, I would like to do sonar off next year in bcn

Back