When is everybody going?

me and threelads from bedford - july 5th - 12th
anyone wanna meet up and go for a crazy night out?

hey every1, im off the 25th august - 5th septmeber! hope its lvly and hot!!! its only me and 1 m8 going cos we're both jst 17 and my mum&stepdad are going too, and payin. hehe! different apartments tho of course (may need some privacy)!! ne1 else going that time?

vinylgroover said:
I'm heading out on my own. No one else has the passion for it.

Really admire you for going on your own, i'd never have the courage to do that. Im sure there will be loads of people for you to have fun with once your out there though. :D

26th july to 9th august

Hey
Only 2.5 weeks to go!!! Can't wait

3-1/2 weeks to go for our P-A-R-T-WHY......because we HAVE TO!!

3rd Aug till 17th Aug......'Its Party Time, Time, Time, Time.............'

:p

Lisa and I will be returning for the second time this season 18th to the 22 nd SEPT. Am sort of wondering who else will be around at that time......

thanx hun. was gonna stay in the place i stayed in last year but they put the prices up! barstewards! Got another place for 25 euros a night which is pretty cool, Ibiza-Girlie says its pretty decent as well ;)

when u goin?

Well not this evening thats for sure.....wish i could though, just had a harrowing session doing the finances. We are going 17th -22nd sept. Booked our flights but not our accomodation, so let me know what this 25 euro a night place is like.....you go boy!! :D

IBIZA 2003

:arrow: Going from Manchester on Sept 19th for 1week staying at Club Paraiso in San An. Anyone up for it give us a shout.. will be party party party all week Starting at El Davino's Sat 20th - Water Party at Es Paradise Sunday - Manu on Monday going to Space - Tuesday back to El Davinos - Wednesday Lisa Lashes at Eden and Thursday at Pacha for the 30th aniversery party 8) It's just one long day - Have fun and keep smiling

8) cant remember if i have posted on this or not .. what the hell its one closer 2 my objective ... sept 13 27 8)

I'll be there in playa d'en bossa with 3 friends of mine from 19th August to 26th August. It is my first time! :D

Back