When is everybody going?

30TH JUNE - 7TH JULY
STAYIN AT CLUB PARAISO!
Anybody know if this hotel is any good and anybody staying near here? :twisted: First time here 4 me and me girlies! :twisted:

hey guys, i'd love to see you all there. will be there with my buddies from 15-31 of july, not confirmed yet. hope to see you all there. where will you guys be staying?

Hi there,

Mij name is olav, and im heading for ibiza early may or june to work there, and ofcourse to party.
anyone else going to work for the season.

have fun, lets party whole DAY long

Seeya

We will be there from june 14th till june 28th
Usually find me in Bora Bora or Dome.
Or on the beach!

DrewUK said:
At least we're gonna get a week before in Mykonos though ;)

I have heard that Mykonos is ridiculous. You will definitely have a blast there!

staying at hotel blaupark at the sunset strip
03-08-03 till-14-08-03

sarahk said:
30TH JUNE - 7TH JULY
STAYIN AT CLUB PARAISO!
Anybody know if this hotel is any good and anybody staying near here? :twisted: First time here 4 me and me girlies! :twisted:

Club Paraiso is good ;)

14th - 21st June Staying in Pacha :D

Will Re Add Again

WILL BE IN IBIZA FROM 21 JUNE TILL 5TH OF JULY. COLLECTED MY TICKETS YESTERDAY

Arriving on 13th June staying at ES VIVE until 18th June then staying in Ibiza town until 22nd June. My sister pulled out last week so if anyone is there at this time it would be great to meet up as this is my first time.....

Flying in from Vancouver, Canada

Will be in San Antonio from July 31 to August 4 and then in Playa d'en Bossa from August 4 to August 7.

I'll be adding to the small contingent of Canadians and Americans on that fabulous island. My second time partying in Ibiza. Later. E-mail me at steventwleong@hotmail.com if you wanna hang out. :D

- Steve

Back