in july the last two weeks
in augost the entire month
in september ill be there for a week but i dont know when
and so on till new years eve in pacha

Lucky guy! :p

theres lots of us goin end of august!

cant wait to c ya all!

as if!

jan, It shall be a wonderfull holiday!! I'm also from belgium and I go this year back to ibiza for the 6 time!!
greetings nostie

nostie said:
jan, It shall be a wonderfull holiday!! I'm also from belgium and I go this year back to ibiza for the 6 time!!
greetings nostie

Indeed. When are you going?

jan, I'm going from the 22 of july till the 31 of july!! I'm staying in Playa d'en bossa!! There are much good bars, like the fantasy, bora bora ....!!
greetings nostie

nostie said:
jan, I'm going from the 22 of july till the 31 of july!! I'm staying in Playa d'en bossa!! There are much good bars, like the fantasy, bora bora ....!!
greetings nostie

Indeed, Playa d'en Bossa is great. My homebase 4 the 4th and 5th time this year.

[DUTCH]Dedju, ik kan niet w8en, met dat relatief goe weer hier in ons belgenlandje. :lol: :lol: :lol: [/DUTCH]

mr. flick whats up?

i always go the last week of june though mid july i spend the whole chicago winter waiting for my trip to fantasy island i usually meet mt sister there and we rent an apartment in ibiza town much much fun and whatnot where are you at in chicago? annie

Where has the calendar gone???

I suggested they implement a calendar last year so everyone can put down when they are there and they did but can't find it now :(

Re: Where has the calendar gone???

Wire said:
I suggested they implement a calendar last year so everyone can put down when they are there and they did but can't find it now :(

It would be cool!!! ;) :D

27th June - 4th July... It's supposed to be our honeymoon !!! :D (Although I have a feeling it'll be more of a very messy holiday .... Excellent!!!)

Can only make 1 week this year, 2nd August to 9th :cry:

How will we fit it all in!

Gonna be a real cruel return back home this time.

At least we're gonna get a week before in Mykonos though ;)

Back