When is everybody going?

mandy_d said:
need i post?

Does that mean you'll be there all summer :)

Planning on coming to Europe for 2 months. Nost sure when i'll be in Ibiza, but it will be either in August or September most likely. Probably leaving here end of July.

september. around the first 10 days. not sure yet, we are gonna go to barcelona for a few days first. sept 8th is my birthday so we will deffo be there then :D :D

rustywoo said:
september. around the first 10 days. not sure yet, we are gonna go to barcelona for a few days first. sept 8th is my birthday so we will deffo be there then :D :D

Stalking me again as per normal lol :p

no vinyl.g, .....if you look at my signature theres a wee date on it.... :oops:

i find its the best time to go for various reasons,

its the week after 'high' season which means im saving about £100....
It gives me plenty of time to scrape and save..
+ the weather offcourse is still fantastic!!!

Cool mandy.

I'm thinking End August/early september myself. Makes more sense to do Ibiza at the end of my holiday than the start.

vinylgroover said:
Cool mandy.

I'm thinking End August/early september myself. Makes more sense to do Ibiza at the end of my holiday than the start.

too right mate
a)you won't want to leave
b) you won't be in any state to do anything anyway

i know, at work all my work mates are goin to places like Salou and Portugal, not that im puttin them down or anything but they dont compare do they?

and they're holidays are long gone by end of August and they be seething seeing me off!!

hopefully ireland will get a serious heat wave during the summer and ill have a nice tan before i go!

i wish!!

irish weather is soo crap!

mandy_d said:
i know, at work all my work mates are goin to places like Salou and Portugal, not that im puttin them down or anything but they dont compare do they?

and they're holidays are long gone by end of August and they be seething seeing me off!!

hopefully ireland will get a serious heat wave during the summer and ill have a nice tan before i go!

i wish!!

irish weather is soo crap!

LOL, i had to laugh.....tan in Ireland.

I'm planning on doing Italy, Greece and maybe Portugal as well. Looking forward to Greece as well. I have a Greek background so that will be fun.

From what i'm reading i'm pretty pumped about Ibiza. At 30, i'm not as spritely as you guys......but as they say, experience always counts in the big games......I'm ready :)

in march from 21 till 30
in april from 10 till 14
in june the last week
in july the last two weeks
in augost the entire month
in september ill be there for a week but i dont know when
and so on till new years eve in pacha

who are you heading to ibiza with vinylgroover?

fair play to ya for heading out there at 30yrs, no digs to your age or anything cause i hope i can still do it in anothe 7 years.

mandy_d said:
who are you heading to ibiza with vinylgroover?

fair play to ya for heading out there at 30yrs, no digs to your age or anything cause i hope i can still do it in anothe 7 years.

Haha, thanks......i think :)

I'm heading out on my own. No one else has the passion for it.

I love this stuff Mandy. Been raving/clubbing since i was 16 and i'm not ready to hang the dancing shoes up yet. Besides, i don't look 30, LOL.

I can't stop raving.

thats class, ill be just like you then.

i often wonder wat ill do when i get older, cause the thought of having to settle down and (dreaded) have kids scares the shit of of me to be honest!

ive been really into the clubbing scene too since i was 16, although my taste might have been a bit cheesier then!

nothing beats that buzz in a nite club when you reach a climax of a tune and just let it all goooo!

See sig... :)
Hope to see a few of you there! For those going on your own, don't worry you'll have a ball and soon make loads of friends. I've been on my own a couple of times and had some of my best times this way.

I'm going for the 6 year to ibiza this year from the 22 of July till 31 of July. I'm staying in playa d'en bossa. I like that place very much because there is the space, bora bora, and the fantasy!! very nice!!
greetings nostie

23 aug-5 sept.........it is going to be a crazy summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back