When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But as I understand the self quarentine is in your own home. They are not keeping you in a quarentine hotel.

Unless they are going to send a cop to do daily checks to make sure you in aha

surely as well if you’ve had a visit in the morning they aren’t likely to come again the same day so you would be able to go out after they’ve been.

I know everyone really wants to go on holiday but there is a bit of a bigger issue here.
Don't stand by me, minds not ready for holidays with those times (i'm screwed with my 2 bookings end july+end sept)

Can't wait to be July
i heard european governments are working on EU travels and will give answers to people end of june.

only 5 weeks 3 days ⏰ in order to know if french people allowed to go for ibz peaceful trip or beginning the process of refunding from plane,car company...i will loose only 400€ non refunding booking ,still thinking if im ready to loose them ? , around 500€ for end sept

Last edited:
Don't stand by me, minds not ready for holidays with those times (i'm screwed with my 2 bookings end july+end sept)

Can't wait to be July
i heard european governments are working on EU travels and will give answers to people end of june.

only 5 weeks 3 days ⏰ in order to know if french people allowed to go for ibz peaceful trip or beginning the process of refunding from plane,car company...i will loose only 400€ non refunding booking ,still thinking if im ready to loose them ? , around 500€ for end sept

It's not an easy amount of cash to lose eh.

surely as well if you’ve had a visit in the morning they aren’t likely to come again the same day so you would be able to go out after they’ve been.
Thats why for now quarantine is on because you can only travel if you are a resident of a country you want to go to

They wont let you in right now if you want to holiday there until ban lifted

I have a jet2 flight only booked 12th July and really don't want to go if clubs etc aren't open. Anyone know where I would stand refund wise?

If the flight is able to leave, I suspect it's a case of get on it or lose your money... Could be wrong though.
Yeah mate I thought the same. Might just bite the bullet wouldn't want to go and spend a shit load of money and not enjoy it like I could of. It's a stag and a load have dropped out already ?

Yeah mate I thought the same. Might just bite the bullet wouldn't want to go and spend a shit load of money and not enjoy it like I could of. It's a stag and a load have dropped out already ?

I have my flight booked for the end of September. If it doesn't look like I can have a good time, I would probably just sacrifice the flight cost. No point throwing good money after bad. I expect things will have improved by September, though. No guarantee flights will be running by July, so hopefully your flight is cancelled and you can easily get a refund (if that's what you want).

I have my flight booked for the end of September. If it doesn't look like I can have a good time, I would probably just sacrifice the flight cost. No point throwing good money after bad. I expect things will have improved by September, though. No guarantee flights will be running by July, so hopefully your flight is cancelled and you can easily get a refund (if that's what you want).
Yeah touch wood. Just seen a lot in the media that 1st July is 100% confirmed.

Bit gutted probably last time I will get to Ibiza in my young adult life. Getting married next year then probably kids... Down hill from there ??

I have a jet2 flight only booked 12th July and really don't want to go if clubs etc aren't open. Anyone know where I would stand refund wise?

I imagine you are fully paid up now?

We were booked with Jet2 towards the end of July.

Unfortunately had to cancel it, and only lost the deposit as I cancelled before the final payment date.

I did notice on their website FAQ section about cancellations you could cancel after and have to pay a percentage of the final price that got higher the closer you got to the departure date. Might be worth a look to recover some of your money if you decide against going mate.

As an aside, I couldn’t get in touch with Jet2. They’ve stopped taking phonecalls. Emailed them for about 3 weeks prior to the date when the final payment would be automatically taken from the debit card I used to make the booking. This is the only option I could find to cancel, so clearly stated that I wanted to cancel the holiday and asked them to get in touch.

They never got back to me. Was forced to cancel my debit card to stop them automatically taking my money.

Funnily enough they got in touch with me pretty soon afterwards.

They were pretty sound and I understand they are probably in a tight situation, but I can’t afford for them to take my money and then have to go through the rig-moral of claiming it back at their leisure as I am also in a tight situation.

Understand why you wouldn’t be so keen on going as well, was something that we thought about too. A lot of money to pay out if there’s nothing really happening :confused:

Can't wait to be July

I´ve only booked non refunding flights and hotels, but they have to pay you back if they are canceling. Two of my hotels have already said
that they will. EU says that they have to give you back your money as much as I´ve been reading.
And for a easter holiday(not to Ibiza) Got my money back,from one of two,still waiting from the other.

Last edited:
Did u get all your money from ur may trip? it took a while for the refund such 2 months?

yes, i know there is an eu law that force them to pay back in some circumstances but they dont all stick to this law and give you vouchers.
some company are very popular to break the rules eg TRANSAVIA but i hope all company i deal with,will make the refund in case Borders still shut

Crossed fingers with
*Vueling
*Doyouspain
*Booking.com (some already paid , some not paid even though i was sure it was free cancelling when i made the booking)
*Transavia
*Clubtickets
*pacha ticket

i can be fine with vouchers but the thing is for ibz 2021 202x im only in for 1 ibz trip a year max and no more 20+ early bird tix but 5+ max .
vouchers don't have 2 years validity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back