When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a lunch on the Restaurante 2000 terrace in Benirras is something I never missed each time I went in March(end of the month Tbh).

Last edited:
Having a lunch on the Restaurante 2000 terrace in Benirras is something I never missed each time I went in March(end of the month Tbh).
Our best time last year was at Restaurante 2000 at the last Sunday in September. There always a great "party" last Sunday of the month. We party with the locals like Jimmiz does.rsz_20190929_222458.jpg

Really? They are still selling flights from bristol to Ibiza from the beginning of July.
Yeah pretty hectic, our group were surprised - now the joy of trying to chase Ryanair for a refund... :(
Thats shit, they are apparently due to start a percentage of flights back up by 17th June
yeah we were due to fly out on weds, however looks like they are only flying to Ibiza Monday and Friday - so guessing that’s limited flights, not flying everyday

Yeah pretty hectic, our group were surprised - now the joy of trying to chase Ryanair for a refund... :(

yeah we were due to fly out on weds, however looks like they are only flying to Ibiza Monday and Friday - so guessing that’s limited flights, not flying everyday
nightmare, we chose a Sunday from Leeds when rebooking as it's Jet 2's main base airport so hoping it gets chose as one of their flight path if it came to selection

Our June flights to Amsterdam havnt been cancelled yet either.
I think they announced that they (easyjet) are just cancelling 1 week at a time.

Just heard from a personal friend of cox (and also well connected promoter in the scene) that carl will not be playing any gig in 2020 anymore, as it comes with a big responsibility. He doesn’t want to be blamed if there is some new outbreak that could be traced back to a party he headlined. Same with Solomun he said, no more gigs in 2020.

I think no big superstar will be be playing this year as they can easily afford months without income. Let‘s be honest, none of ibizas superclubs can open in july or august. And IF there is something in september resembling a party then it will be a local ibiza dj playing in front of a seated audience of maybe 100 people. Been called a mood hoover before on fb but IMO that‘s whats gonna happen.

I've seen other people i know with Ryanair flights cancelled late July.. It's very weird because obviously companies like that wait until official guidance comes out usually with a main eye on cash flow and holding out as long as possible to help their situation.
It's obvious that if every single person's holiday in June is cancelled the holiday company can't afford a refund immediately also ,if the company you were planning to go with is on good footing then it even a voucher should be fine, if not ideal

I've seen other people i know with Ryanair flights cancelled late July.. It's very weird because obviously companies like that wait until official guidance comes out usually with a main eye on cash flow and holding out as long as possible to help their situation.
It's obvious that if every single person's holiday in June is cancelled the holiday company can't afford a refund immediately also ,if the company you were planning to go with is on good footing then it even a voucher should be fine, if not ideal
Ryanair boss was on CH4 news tonight saying fairs will be really low to push people into wanting to get into planes, and he said Ryanair can maintain subsidising ticket prices for around 12-18 months if they have too (although would be laying off around 3,000 staff).

Not sure how much is truth and how much is PR.

I did agree with him that keeping middle seat free is idiotic while someone in front and behind you. He quoted some EU research that said it was pointless and proper face masks would be better. (Although peeps are going to be handling them to drink etc?‍♂️)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back