When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will buy a ticket for 25 e just to support them.. Love Amnesia and had an amazing closing last year there ... Not sure if will go Amnesia next year tho as want to go to other parties

I really hope next summer happens, that's whats keeping me going... I am gutted about this year so if next year does not happen I will be really gutted
Your birthday party at Amnesia ?

b4 buying a 25€ amnesia ticket , i will wait for my 430€ club tix to b refund (sept -oct)

Sure ,i can take the risk to loose 25€ but not 455€
For those that dont have money already invested on club ticket, u may take ur chance.

i completely understand this and sympathise :(

For the Premier League - ticket sales is generally only about 5-10% of a clubs revenue - the rest is pretty much TV money - £100M+ a year and sponsorships etc

I don't doubt it

But I still don't think there's an accountant in the world who is just going to shrug at the prospect of losing 5-10% of income (especially at those scales)

How many players wages would 5-10% account for? 3? More? I mean, I have no idea. Either way, I'm certain it's not something you can just write off. They are going to need to find the money or as much as it as possible from somewhere. If TV money is king, then those subscription fees are likely to be passed to the consumer

I'm the first one to say footballers wages are obscene, that's probably an entirely different discussion. Since a lot of the big names have only agreed to a -20% payment holiday and others have outright rejected a decrease (what kind of planet do they live on?), it does make me wonder how this is going to end up. Ethically, change is long overdue. Though I doubt the likes of Aguero, Pogba, Sterling and the other big earners will see it like that when they've legally signed a contract

We shouldn't forget that the Prem is not the be all and end of English football either. Those match day incomes matter more and more the lower down you go

Last edited:
I'm going to get 2 gold tickets for whenever.. even just to pop in for 5 prepaid drinks if you are just passing some night.. good be good idea.... Music Wise ? that's another story... lol
Pyramid is always a good shout if your not a tech house guy, with the likes of Helena Hauff, Four Tet, Floating points, Sonja Moonear, Dettmann and so on regularly making the bill its definitely a good option for people wanting to hit Amnesia but with some less generic sounds

Pyramid is always a good shout if your not a tech house guy, with the likes of Helena Hauff, Four Tet, Floating points, Sonja Moonear, Dettmann and so on regularly making the bill its definitely a good option for people wanting to hit Amnesia but with some less generic sounds
Yeah but can catch them playing at home.. if I was on holiday I'd rather go to one of the reggaeton or Paris Hilton.. just something fun for an hour or so,

Last edited:
Yeah but can catch them playing at home.. if I was on holiday I'd rather go to one of the reggaeton or Paris Hilton.. just something fun for an hour or so
True each to their own, once upon a time a couldn't imagine a white isle trip without clubs every night.. now one on one off is more the aim

If Cream or Armada was still at Amnesia I’d jump at this. Sadly Amnesia’s music policy IMO is so samey with just different logs differentiating the nights.

Only other remotely interesting night at Amnesia would be a Clocky one off, but assume specials are excluded from this offer?

If Cream or Armada was still at Amnesia I’d jump at this. Sadly Amnesia’s music policy IMO is so samey with just different logs differentiating the nights.

Only other remotely interesting night at Amnesia would be a Clocky one off, but assume specials are excluded from this offer?
Cream was very good in the 90's, as much as I remember

After four weeks of work leave (COVID related), I'm back in the office and read all my (travel related) newsletters in the last days. Summarized:
Mid April: "no chance to have international holiday this year"
End April: "unlikely to have international holiday this year"
Mid May: "good chances to have limited holiday in the EU this (late) summer"

I'm optimistic.

I remember the cream and armada days - I actually worked for armada for one ibiza summer.
amnesia's music policy has changed because no regular (as in weekly) trance night would nowadays fill that club, period.

Cream in the late 90's was amazing, not just a pure British crowd, was quite mixed and had a great atmosphere. I went a couple of years ago and was massively disapointed....you could tell it was coming to the end...and that was even with Prydz in one room and Paul Van Dyk in the other. I think it moved to Hi the year after and then stopped altogether.

If you are looking for a night that might give you a bit of what you are looking for, have you seen the Kevin & Perry night in September? (forget the name of the night, it is a great line-up) https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/promoters/kevin-perry-go-large-20-year-anniversary I've booked my trip around it, if it happens, great, if not, you're still in Ibiza on holiday! That Amnesia ticket deal is available for ALL Amnesia events, and you have Chase and Status/Redlight in the terrace room...

5 drinks for 45 quid who cares what's on.. pass an hour or two.. and you might even get a dance

can't believe ? we (went there with 2x 3 people pack) didnt met that day as i ve seen @ibiza77 and girfriend with other spotlight couple that went to say hello otherwise i won't recognise them from last time ive met them at Cocoon after party
Lehar was nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back